Tickets - Inverurie V Motherwell

weesacs

Thought I'd post a new thread for ticket only chat. Keep it simple.

Has anyone bought a ticket for 10th Jan, but can not now make the rescheduled game?

If so, you can buy or sell in here.

I didnt have a ticket for the for tomorrow, so if anyone cant go now...........................

i'm looking for 2 adult tickets

Gents,

I have gave away my 2 tickets as a result of being unable to attend the game on Saturday......dont ask! Now I cant get them back

Now the game is off has any one got 2 spare tickets for the Wednesday night game?

Desperate......help me.....pm me.......I need to go to game!!

Ta

Firparklane

1st Time Poster here

I bought 3 tickets for tomorrow, 1 adult 2 juveniles.

If the game is midweek then I will travel up but the kids wont be going, not sure if this would help anyone.

The dilema is - what if the game keeps getting postponed and then it is played on the Saturday of the next round if you get my drift. Kids would go nuts if I had passed them onto someone else

Think I may need to see what happens

Just realised its ma 1st post and I am arguing with myself alread - heaven help the rest of the board when I get started with them

The dilema is - what if the game keeps getting postponed and then it is played on the Saturday of the next round if you get my drift. Kids would go nuts if I had passed them onto someone else

Think I may need to see what happens

That's a really good point and something folk with tickets should keep in mind.

Did the Inverurie game in the last round not get played on the 5th attempt? There's still a chance the rescheduled game could get postponed again. It would be a shite state of affairs if you sold your ticket cos you couldn't make the 21st, and then realised you could make the newly scheduled game!

That's a really good point and something folk with tickets should keep in mind.

Did the Inverurie game in the last round not get played on the 5th attempt? There's still a chance the rescheduled game could get postponed again. It would be a shite state of affairs if you sold your ticket cos you couldn't make the 21st, and then realised you could make the newly scheduled game!

I'm pretty sure this is the case but if the game is off on the 21st then they will try again on Monday the 26th. This what happened to us against Gretna 4 years ago and also happened to Lochee Utd this season. SFA normally try it on the moday night if the wednesday date fails.

Managed to secure two tickets yesterday from a fan who can't make the replay. I now, sadly, only need one. So I have one ticket for sale. It should be noted that this ticket has "senior citizen" stamped on it :angry: Should be worth a gamble. PM me if interested.

Finlay

formerly FinlayTheWell1886