Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good runs have to come to an end, and excellent as United have been they are due a defeat. We have now lost three in a row and badly need a win to overtake Hibs, and I can see us sneeking it on Sunday.

Much will depend on the fitness of guys like Ruddy, Crags, Las and Duke. I don't think they'll all make it to be honest, so guys like Coke, Hump and Saunders could get another chance.

Any win should be close, so I'll say 2-1 to us.

Ruddy definitely wont be fit as Craig Brown as already said he doesnt expect him back till the last couple of games, also noticed Shaun Hutchinson back training as well.

He's already written this season off with a view to being fit for a pre-season and his tilt at the first team...

The performance from the Celtic game has encouraged me. If we can defend set pieces better and be more clinical in front of goal (this for me is key) then I think we have every chance.

2-1 to Motherwell, Sutton and Murphy to score.

with both hearts and hibs hopefully losing to the old firm over the weekend this is a must win game for us if we want to make 4th place.if everyone is fit id go with the same team as tuesday with sutton through the middle with the duke.united will be without there first choice full backs so if murphy and o'brien are on top form playing wide that could give us a good chance for the win.ill go for a nervy 2-1 victory with sutton and murphy on target