Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Celtic, its now game on tomorrow, 4th place is there for the taking, I just hope we have the bottle to go and grab it. United are on form and will make it hard but hey, we've got to go for it.

For me this is our cup final.

COME ON THE WELL

Thanks to Celtic, its now game on tomorrow, 4th place is there for the taking, I just hope we have the bottle to go and grab it. United are on form and will make it hard but hey, we've got to go for it.

For me this is our cup final.

COME ON THE WELL

Hate to say it but indeed. The fact they beat us and Hibs this week has made them certs for 2nd. If we can't finish 4th then that is one part of the 'Euro puzzle' complete. It is now in our hands for fourth though. The next two games are massive. Really looking forward to this tomorrow.

Fuck Sellic. We bottled it the other night and so did Hibs today. Even if we were 5 points behind right now we'd still have fourth place in our own hands.

:D Eh?? Naw we widnae. We would need to be reliant on winning games AND Hibs dropping points. Having something 'in your own hands' means it doesn't matter what other teams do. Unlikely, but at the point, if we win all of our remaining games we will be guaranteed to finish in an automatic Europa League place.

With a game in hand and Hibs still to play at home we won't be relying on anyone.

EDIT: In fact, isn't this contradicting?

Having something 'in your own hands' means it doesn't matter what other teams do. Unlikely, but at the point, if we win all of our remaining games we will be guaranteed to finish in an automatic Europa League place.

Time for the team to step up to the plate as they at this point a couple of seasons ago when the bit came to the bit.

Our game being scheduled after the results are known of the Hibs and Hearts games this weekend could be viewed as a blessing in disguise in terms of knowing how the land lies before we step out out on the park tomorrow. But it could also mean there's going to be additional pressure if they know that a win will not only take them in fourth but, if Rangers win tomorrow, it could be a chance to knock the stuffing out of Hearts before we face them.

This is where the experience of the likes of Craigan, Hammell, Lasley and Reynolds should hopefully to come to the fore to help see us through.

I won't be expecting much scintillating football over the remaining games but I do want to see them show strength of character and desire to nail that fourth spot if we possibly can.

A battling 2-1 win for the Dossers.

BIG , BIG game tomorrow . With Hibs losing today , a win for us is a must to keep our challenge on track .

J O'B has had a great season so far , but tomorrow is the type of game where the likes of him and Murphy must step up and do the business against a Utd defence which will have a few changes in it .

The height in their ranks is our major worry , due to our inability to defend set pieces , but with an all hands to the pump approach , I am hoping we sneak it by the odd goal , 2 -1 to the 'Well .

After tuesday's performance i would play this team 2 moro

Fraser

Hateley Craigan Reynolds Hammell

O' Brien Jennings Lasley

Murphy Sutton

Jutkiewicz

2 - 0 Well Win Jennings and Jutkiewicz

Also about the 4.15 kick off, it's not the time ESPN wanted it, it's because there is an orange walk in motherwell tomoro and doesny end to the back 0f 3

Also about the 4.15 kick off, it's not the time ESPN wanted it, it's because there is an orange walk in motherwell tomoro and doesny end to the back 0f 3

I'm almost certain ESPN wouldn't have their schedules dictated in such a manner. Besides the walk was this afternoon.

Even a point will be a good result if Hearts lose.

Hopefully we'll nick it 2-1.

:cheers:

I'd agree with this.

Remember we are playing the best team in Scotland right now.

The only problem is 'if Hearts lose' because Rangers are no great shakes at the moment.

Good runs must come to an end sometime, and even teams bang in form have blips. Why not today? With United 9 points clear of Hibs, and now probably unlikely to catch Celtic, they might well become a wee bit more relaxed too and look forward to the cup final. Whatever, the lads must be up for this - three points today gets us up to fourth.

I fancy us to win today, or at least get a well deserved draw. I think we'll be up for it and if we can find the net early on I reckon we'll win by a couple. However if United get a man or two sent off I fear we will lose 2-1 or 2-0.

Dont know what the team will be today if the Ruddy, Crags and las are out. I'd Probably go for

Fraser,

Hately, Reynolds, Saunders, Hammell

JOB, Coke, Jennings, Murphy

Sutton, Juke

Really need a performance from Jenno and Coke. We cannot let Utd dominate the midfield again like we did up at Tannadice recently. The ariel battle between Saunders and Webster/Dodds at set pieces will be very important aswell.

Think this will end up 1-1. Our goal from The Juke.

Good runs must come to an end sometime, and even teams bang in form have blips. Why not today? With United 9 points clear of Hibs, and now probably unlikely to catch Celtic, they might well become a wee bit more relaxed too and look forward to the cup final. Whatever, the lads must be up for this - three points today gets us up to fourth.

With Ruddy, Craigan and Lasley missing I think a draw would be a decent result.