Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: Reminds me of an Only an Excuse sketch, back in the days when it was mildly abusing, of the France 98 World Cup and Craig Brown watching Scotland v Morocco. The Moroccans score and Brown goes 'Nice dive James Leighton, it's a pity we're no playing dead man's fall'.

Jesus wept. I missed the first half because of work but what the fuck is that calamity in pink all about? Should have got something on their third goal and he's spent the rest of the second half skittling our defenders. :blush:

Dreading seeing their first two goals after what I've read here.

I wana volley a football laced with razor blades off Craig Burleys face! what an annoying and useless c**t. "Motherwell are taking chances", yeah were 3-1 down at home you daft prick! added to the fact EVERYTHING is caused by the pitch (Im half expecting him to find a way to blame our bad pitch for causing the Volcanic eruption in Iceland!)

He's a fucking retard. Telt us to "just get on with it" coz we only have 2 home games. What a fucking c**t he is!

I think it's fair game to debate about his performance, but I don't think the personal abuse you're giving the guy is merited. Just because he's made a mistake doesn't make him a c**t of a person, I'm sure he's giving his absolute all.

Aye, Fraser must be trying cause im not sure its possible for someone to be so shite naturally. Tho maybe I was a bit personal there and for that Ill apologize!

Michael Fraser is a fucking horrific excuse for a goalkeeper...... But im sure he`s a nice boy!