Craggs Testimonial Game

fatcalf

It's meaningless by Dazzer's original claims. It's only as meaningful as any other training session (such as our game against Falkirk today that I haven't even seen mentioned on here - or is it tomorrow?).

EDIT: looks like the Falkirk game is today

ah see what you're saying now, i think. are you saying that Its not a game as such but more of a bounce match/match in training?

It's meaningless by Dazzer's original claims. It's only as meaningful as any other training session (such as our game against Falkirk today that I haven't even seen mentioned on here - or is it tomorrow?).

EDIT: looks like the Falkirk game is today

The reserves won 5-0 today weeyin. Smith scored 3 and a french trialist scored the other 2. There was 3 french trialists on the park all in their middle 20`s. These guys played against the reserves last week in a game at the science parks.

The reserves won 5-0 today weeyin. Smith scored 3 and a french trialist scored the other 2. There was 3 french trialists on the park all in their middle 20`s. These guys played against the reserves last week in a game at the science parks.

who were the reserves playing today, what did you make of the trialists and what were their positions?

Don't want to have too big a moan at the programme - I usually view folk moaning about it for standard games a bit of "moaning for moaning sake" as it doesn't really make a difference to your average punter - but for a programme that you'd assume Craigan, and perhaps members of his family, will want to keep and will be honoured to have (and that cost £3) would it really have been difficult to spend half an hour making sure it wasn't riddled with mistakes?

I can only assume it is the squad numbers for the season that were listed on the back of the Leeds programme as they didnt match up with what some of the lads were actually wearing.

1. Randolph

2. Saunders

3. Hammell

4. Law

5. Craggs.

6. Hateley

7. Humph

8. Jenno

9. igdon

11. Murph

12. Hollis

14. Las