Hearts Away 24-4-10

well_nuts

Quite confusing. Not being there didn't help, but there's so many contrasting reports on this though I have to say the radio were adamant it was a booking for Jim due to the Ref making an erse of it.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite confusing. Not being there didn't help, but there's so many contrasting reports on this though I have to say the radio were adamant it was a booking for Jim due to the Ref making an erse of it.

Ian Black put in a bad challenge on O'Brien then the referee took a wee while to book Black for it. O'Brien definitely didn't get booked.

The set piece that Hateley and Hammell done in the second half was quite impressive, good to see them trying something different for a change.

They seemed adamant Jim was booked for "deliberate hand ball" and that the Referee later apologised to Jim and Craig for making such an arse of it all.

Love this from Jeffries. Starts off well, then .....

"This is the level, you want to be at the top end of the table and you can see why Motherwell are there, because they work hard, they compete well, they have a hunger about them and they've got one or two decent players," said Jefferies.

Nah, must be my shit laptop! Anyway, I absolutely agree with you. FHW is always correct!

This is an FHW view on today's officials incidentally. This coming from a supporter of a team who have THE worst crime count in the SPL for three consecutive years, and three massive fines for it too.......

I know we were awful as I stayed to the bitter end, and I know we wouldn't have scored if we were still playing now, but the performance of Winters and his assistants was one of the worst ever.

The linesman at the Wheatfield end didn't know what to do the whole game, and waited till the referee had given any decision before he agreed and did as he was told.

Winters was garbage and allowed Motherwell to do whatever they wanted, and yet managed to penalise any tackle by a Hearts player. on two occasions a Motherwell player given offside continued to run with the ball and then kick it as far as he could, yet nothing was done. Nade was sent off at Ibrox for the same offence. Craigan left a boot in continually and challenged late in the air, yet nothing given. When Zal did the same, he was penalised. their keeper walked from one side of the box to the other, yet all he got was a finger waived in the air.

Continually walking about talking to Craigan and joking with him showed what he was all about.Add Pa Broon chatting with 4th official and you can see the officals were looking to assist Murderwell as best as they could. Why is Sutton allowed to fall over whenever challenged and he gets fouls, yet when Obua or Stevenson did the same, nothing was given.

It isn't being paranoid, but all season officials at Tynecastle have bent over backwards to help opposition teams and penalise Hearts. It has to stop.

What about that bald Jambo in the Main Stand as well who spat the dummy BIG TIME? Ball went out for a throw in and this fat lad (who had a wee boy with him and was old enough to know better) got hold of the ball and as Saunders sauntered over to retreive it from him, said bald baby, launched it on to the park with a petulant throw that was a true 'toys oot the pram' moment that must have been embarrassing for every other Jambo in the ground.

I'm sure I saw Saunders pishing himself from where I was sitting. Needless to say, bald baby and small boy left ground shortly thereafter. In my mind I like to think the wee boy, mortified at his dad's behaviour, told the bald baby he was going up the road for being an arse and dragged him there by the lug, skelping his erchie all the way there :lol:

What about that bald Jambo in the Main Stand as well who spat the dummy BIG TIME? Ball went out for a throw in and this fat lad (who had a wee boy with him and was old enough to know better) got hold of the ball and as Saunders sauntered over to retreive it from him, said bald baby, launched it on to the park with a petulant throw that was a true 'toys oot the pram' moment that must have been embarrassing for every other Jambo in the ground.

I'm sure I saw Saunders pishing himself from where I was sitting. Needless to say, bald baby and small boy left ground shortly thereafter. In my mind I like to think the wee boy, mortified at his dad's behaviour, told the bald baby he was going up the road for being an arse and dragged him there by the lug, skelping his erchie all the way there :lol:

You should have added, for the benefit of those who weren't there, they were actually 2-0 down at this point and supposed to be chasing the game.....which made it even better.

That was indeed hilarious, bet he was a crabit git all night too!!

As regards the game, superb! From minute one it was clear we were up for it and dominated the Jambos all over the park. Okay the goals were scrappy but so what? They all count, and we did play some lovely fitba that deserved more reward, but I'll take 2-0 there every time!

The whole team did their bit, and we're now in a great position to make the Europa League again, which would be a fantastic achievement.

You should have added, for the benefit of those who weren't there, they were actually 2-0 down at this point and supposed to be chasing the game.....which made it even better.

I think he was actually trying to throw the ball off Saunders (hence the donkey chants towards him), which made it even funnier.

The likely lad also enjoyed the "jeffries geez a wave" song :lol:

We were magnificent from start to finish yesterday. I thought every player played extremely well. I couldn't single one out in particular. All did their jobs and in the end was a pretty comfortable win. Only the 3rd time I've seen us win at Tynecastle in 15/16 years of going so never to be sniffed at. Was pleased for Fraser to keep a clean sheet. I, like many, have been less than complimentary over the last week to 10 days but at the end of the day we want everyone in claret and amber to do well. He had very little to do all game.

Once again the ref was pish. The ball hitting of O'Brien's face and giving a foul for handball when he couldn't even see it was shocking. Was exactly is the linesmans job also? Time and time again incidents were happening in front of him and he kept his flag by his side! Are they not meant to raise their flag when they notice an infringement?

As an aside, I'd rather we kept the prices for the Hibs game as they are. Every time we lower the prices for an important game we lose!!!

As an aside, I'd rather we kept the prices for the Hibs game as they are. Every time we lower the prices for an important game we lose!!!

Last time we were on the verge of European qualification (through league position) it did the job. We beat Aberdeen 2-1 at the end of the 07/08 season to wrap it up. Would happily take a similar result a week on Wednesday!

The bald Jambo was hilarious, especially the way he slunk out after being totally and utterly embarassed! Also loved Robert McHugh's reaction to the "Bob McHugh shags the burds" chant, he was absolutely decking himself! Don't know if I even want to know what that's all about!? :lol:

Still bouncing from the game yesterday, cracking support yesterday for the whole 90 minutes!

Everyone played well, maybe some signs of the barca scouting paying off with some of the neat passing moves going on yesterday.

Saunders struggled first half hour, but bounced back with his goal and to be fair Hearts offered very little after that! Giles Coke looked hungry yesterday, whats the chance of keeping him though?

what i dont get is hearts shut off half that stand we where in and 4 young lassies could not get seats together so went under the tape and sat 4 together at the site. a police man came up and moved then and told them to get seats with the other well fans. finally they moved tape at the front to let them and a few others sit together but why sut off that amout of space in the stand?

Great day out well worth the £22 anyday.

for parking there's a street called robertson avenue off of gorgie road. there's a barratt homes showroon there and some new flats, always easy to get a space there.

i'm training it, cannae wait :whistling:

Was parked here all day on Saturday. Never actually noticed the barratt homes but managed to snipe the last place on the street at quarter past 2! Absolute belter. Thank you kindly.