Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta just put this well behind us and concentrate on Wednesday. Win and we are fourth, dwell on today and we'lll suffer.

thanks to Al Jizzhead for footage and commentary. Al Qaeda probably have infiltrated my PC now and are buying scud missiles from washington with my bank details.

However....a good find by whoever found it, just a shame we were pish.

Sounds like yet another toothless performance at the Potato Bowl. Same old same old. It's one thing to get beat but for fuck sake at least going down fighting!

Why do we let this shower of shite just run over the top of us like that, who the fuk is this forrest , an under 19s player or something ?

Ohh, John Ruddy is sooo good.

First and Second goal on here have been blamed on the defence - if it was Fraser in goal - and they were the exact same I think the Fraser Get Tae Fuck thread would be making a come back...

Plus Fraser only conceded two.... :wallbash:

Woeful all in all. We couldn't pass the ball to the nearest man at times. I don't get to downhearted when we lose at Celtic Park (or Ibrox) but performances like that cannie half make you pissed off.

Why do we let this shower of shite just run over the top of us like that, who the fuk is this forrest , an under 19s player or something ?

I don't know but he looks like a right inbred wee tool! Will fit right in there.

Not even second half. Three goals conceded in the last 15 minutes. Must, must lift themselves for Wednesday. Whoever wants it most will win it, as Hibs are anything but better than we are.

Will we now see a witch hunt for Ruddy, sounds like he had a howler 3 goals from the edge of the area, where the fuck was the defence.

If it were Fraser in goal there would be certain people burning effegies of him outside Fir Park

That was comprehensive. Two problems: Ruddy was just not in the game, but he sure has been a star throughout the season, and the lads just aren't physically strong enough. They were continuously shunted aside all game. Saunders was pretty good, but even he isn't strong enough.

Apart from that the team has given us a great year. Thanks for that. :wallbash::lol: