Season Tickets

Bop

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Deary me - was gonna get a season ticket next to my dad again, but £370 is waaaaaay too high. If we only get 18 home games this year that's averaging over £20 per game - Don't think so Motherwell :nod:

Just thought it is worth saying that I was very impressed with the new Ticket Officer Manager (Elaine MacDonald).

I called down to get my season ticket on friday and her customer service was first class and her attitude great.

Very helpful indeed.

Buy it before end of May and it is £351 - Around £19.50 a game based on 18 games a season.

This isn't bad for a seat in any club's main stand.

If thats too much why not sit in Cooper or East stand at around £14 / £15 a game.

OK you didn't get a letter - its a mistake get over it. You all know season tickets need to be renewed - go to club or phone and get your ticket sorted!!!

Why all this club bashing !

Thats the season tickets renewed, Adult renewed online using barcode from renewal letter which gave me the correct seat, and up to the office today and renewed the concession.

Ticket office was busy but service was brilliant lots of smiles and cheery chat from the staff , so big well done all round.

Either it's been incredibly busy, or there's something up with the online system: only 18 seats available in the entire Cooper Stand at present!

Think thats because existing season ticket holders are locked out until the 31st so with the new additions and the old ones it'll look busier 'till then :cheers:

Buy it before end of May and it is £351 - Around £19.50 a game based on 18 games a season.

This isn't bad for a seat in any club's main stand.

If thats too much why not sit in Cooper or East stand at around £14 / £15 a game.

Why all this club bashing !

Can't afford it till July.

Aye it is, in the SPL where pay at the gate entry is £22 for the main stand. Basically, if I buy a season ticket and there's one game I can't make for whatever reason, then bang goes any even remote value for money.

My dad sits in the Main Stand and gets a concession so his price is ok. Don't want to go to the football and sit on my tod every week.

I'm not bashing the club, merely venting a frustration at ticket pricing in general.

Thanks for your input though.

you could get 20 games in a season though, if we get a home cup tie and manage to get 19 home games and 19 away games. or even 20 home games (doubt it though) plus a cup tie would be 21 games!

You could... but then it's not guaranteed is it? You pay for a guaranteed service or product in every other walk of society.

Just thought it is worth saying that I was very impressed with the new Ticket Officer Manager (Elaine MacDonald).

I called down to get my season ticket on friday and her customer service was first class and her attitude great.

Very helpful indeed.

I renewed last week and thought exactly the same.

We are quick to criticise but slow to give praise.

I paid £275 for myself and 2 children for the Cooper. If we get 18 games that is £15.28 a game.

Fantastic value.

In the paper yesterday I saw Cowdenbeath season tickets on sale for £220. That is £12.22 a game just for an adult.

C'mon Well fans, in this present economic climate I know it is a bit much paying that amount in a one off payment but you can pay it by instalments.

Let's get Fir Park jumping for home games. :O

I paid for mine yesterday had to queue for about half an hour but that's expected for a Saturday.

One slight complaint why the need for the club to collect and store debit/credit card details including the three digit security key on the data base? This was done after the electronic debit process and must prove a possible risk to the cardholder.

Is it legal to collect card details in this way?

I paid for mine yesterday had to queue for about half an hour but that's expected for a Saturday.

One slight complaint why the need for the club to collect and store debit/credit card details including the three digit security key on the data base? This was done after the electronic debit process and must prove a possible risk to the cardholder.

Is it legal to collect card details in this way?

Save time in the future maybe? Dunno for sure.