Season Tickets

Bop

And for the sake of getting a sponsor would you be happy at gettin something like 'Craigneuk Keystore' on our strips for the sake of 12 grand?

I'm sure we can get 'a' sponsor - we are just holding out for £50-85K I reckon and not wasting time with offers below that.

On your first point - sure I quite clearly said that in my post :huh:

On your second point - I very much hope you are right. Time will tell.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the sake of getting a sponsor would you be happy at gettin something like 'Craigneuk Keystore' on our strips for the sake of 12 grand?

I'm sure we can get 'a' sponsor - we are just holding out for £50-85K I reckon and not wasting time with offers below that.

:huh: I think they atre holding out for a bit more than that.

Them that has their tickets should be very happy indeed they got any sense from anyone in that F**kin ticket office

Now, now, these will be the same persons that dealt with a separate request on my behalf with an approach that made for a very pleasant experience. Yes, slight problems in the past, working on a tight budget as they do, the customer service has improved... massively. Can't please all the people all of the time it seems.

What's the rush? First 'real' requirement still six weeks off! If you want to reserve the seat for our Europa adventure, the club will have the details you require. Simples.

Now, now, these will be the same persons that dealt with a separate request on my behalf with an approach that made for a very pleasant experience. Yes, slight problems in the past, working on a tight budget as they do, the customer service has improved... massively. Can't please all the people all of the time it seems.

What's the rush? First 'real' requirement still six weeks off! If you want to reserve the seat for our Europa adventure, the club will have the details you require. Simples.

It seems getting a simple answer to a very simple question is beyond them nowadays

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought mine day after 6-6 game. Popped in about two weeks ago and was told that people who have opted to pay by installments were getting theirs first. No dramas there but just wondered whether anyone else who paid up front were still waiting? Will give them a phone tomorrow.