Players From The Relegation Battlers

McLovin

Forget guys that there is no chance we can afford like Kasper the ghost, Smith and Stewart.

Even forget a twat like Charlie Miller, he can go to Dundee.

How about the players in the relegation threatened teams that would be worth a shout?

Falkirk - Arfield and Scobbie?

Kilmarnock - Bryson and Kyle?

Are there any more that would be worth it? I don't think we could afford Arfield as I am sure he signed a new contract, don't know about Scobbie's status.

I think Bryson would be a good signing. Don't really want to see Kyle at the Well but if we cant get Juke?

As for a right back I am sure I heard that Murty will be available on a free, a bit old but maybe on a years contract (if we could afford him and if he was interested in moving up here - doubt it) or someone like him, giving Saunders / Page another year to develop (For some reason I am not too keen on the Welsh guy even though he has 7 caps).

FFS, we haven't even got a corpse yet and you are trying to feed, at least wait till we have something to go on and allow it to cool first.

Why? Do you think other clubs and fans would feel the same about Motherwell F.C.?

Kyle has held talks with Aberdeen. Will be surprised if he ends up there though as he has already stated he wants to spend more time with his kid who stays in the North of England.

What about Alan Combe?

Good goalkeeper but not getting a game at Kilmarnock. They will probably want him off the wage bill if they get relegated.

Has some previous with the 'Well support though and he's had injury problems in recent times.

Might be a bit of a risk but since Ruddy is going and most of the support don't seem to rate Fraser...

What about Alan Combe?

Good goalkeeper but not getting a game at Kilmarnock. They will probably want him off the wage bill if they get relegated.

Has some previous with the 'Well support though and he's had injury problems in recent times.

Might be a bit of a risk but since Ruddy is going and most of the support don't seem to rate Fraser...

Isn't he about 36 though? Believe Bell is out of contract this summer.

in the evening times it reports that we are intrested in Jonny Tuffey who plays for Partick Thistle.

Apparently very good. Said himself he is looking to step up from the First Division. Would be surprised if Brown didn't make a move.

Falkirk -

Robert Olenik - reasonable keeper, is he better than Fraser??

Tam Scobbie - i think he's decent, not the best, not the worst but good cover for LB/CB if Reynolds is offski

Arfield - defo - but out our league

Barr - defo, again out our league - anyway has he not signed for Hearts / Hibs?

St Midden -

Andy Dorman - probably the best player from these 3 teams, altho recently been out the team. Probably out of our league - the OF may take a chance on him

Paul Gallacher - same as Olenik, decent - is he better than Fraser?

Billy Mehmet - too similar to Sutton? Big John seems to be playing alot at Left Mid recently - I would be happy to give him a chance

Michael Higdon - monster of a man, but great in the air and holding the ball up - will never run all day, but if we have someone to do that, could be a good shout

Graham Carey - on loan from Smeltic - I was impressed with him any time we played them - could we do a deal for another season long loan? or will he want back at Smackhead to see if he is in with a shout

Kilmarnock -

Mark Brown - another on loan from Smeltic - would he want to come back?

Kevin Kyle - i'd take him

Danny Invincible - worth a punt for his name alone!

Craig Bryson - would he want to come back?

Allen Russell - i think he'd be worth a punt

Touill - defo a gifted player, but maybe too much of a luxury for our team

I also wouldnt mind seeing Severin or Maguire for us, altho I do think they are only at Killie the now because of the tango man. Maguire would probably cost money, maybe McGhee would just be happy ot get him off the wage bill?? As for Severin, he must be on a fair bit at Watford, but i'd be happy to have him as a squad player as he can play centre half or he can play the holding role

Cant believe i've listed that many Killie players when I think there team is shite!!!

Falkirk -

Robert Olenik - reasonable keeper, is he better than Fraser??

He's murder. A fucking bombscare of a keeper

St Midden -

Andy Dorman - probably the best player from these 3 teams, altho recently been out the team. Probably out of our league - the OF may take a chance on him

I'd love to see us take a chance for him. Agree with you though, the OF or a Championship side will snap him up.

Billy Mehmet - too similar to Sutton? Big John seems to be playing alot at Left Mid recently - I would be happy to give him a chance

This guy is fucking shite. Scored 3 league goals all season. I'll give up if we signed him. Plus I wouldn't want him to score so we didn't have to watch his shite celebration.

Kilmarnock -

Mark Brown - another on loan from Smeltic - would he want to come back?

Good goalie, doubt he'd come back though

Kevin Kyle - i'd take him

Wouldn't touch him. Still living off his form of last season. He's been ranked all season and is injured too much.

Craig Bryson - would he want to come back?

Another I would like to see us take a chance on. Looks a good reliable player whenever I've seen him. When was he here before???

Scobbie is currently on 2k a week basic, so I'd imagine he would be out of our price range.

Ideally you would be looking at:

Falkirk

Ryan Flynn

Scott Arfield

Tam Scobbie

Jack Compton

Pedro Moutinho

Burton O'Brien

St Mirren

Andy Dorman

Killie

Manuel Pascali

Mehdi Taouil

Craig Bryson

Cammy Bell

Scott Severin(though he's at Watford, I doubt he'll be there much longer)

Last year we got priced out for a few First division players. Why are we likely to do any better picking up the driftwood from relegation strugglers this year?

Quiz question: When was the last time we signed a player from a relegated spl team? (i don't know)

what is Tuffy's contract status? if he's available, I think he'd be a good choice for us. maybe a tad pricy, for someone coming up from a lower division, but I don't think you should try to save money on the keeper.

Tuffey is out of contract at Thistle, good keeper but small,possibly under 6 foot.

+ Jonesy, Bryson was 1 of the youth players released under a cloud in the admin days

Quiz question: When was the last time we signed a player from a relegated spl team? (i don't know)

Craigan and Toastie from Partick, I think?

+ Jonesy, Bryson was 1 of the youth players released under a cloud in the admin days

Cheers. Had no idea he was ever here.

On the goalkeepers mentioned;

Paul Gallagher - miles better than Fraser, I would have loved to have signed him from Dunfermline last summer BUT he was on daft money there....

Mark Brown - no longer on loan at Killie, signed a 2.5 year deal with Hibs in Jan, and is currently out injured.

Jim McAlister is 'definately' leaving Morton under freedom of contract. Was it last season he ripped Hibs a new arsehole in the League Cup? Might be worth a flutter.

James Wesolowski and Mickael Antoine-Curier are both finishing up on loan deals at Hamilton - I think both would be welcome additions to our 1st team squad.

Also at Accies Tomas Cerny has only one year left on his deal which means he could be approached in the January window on a pre contract. I think he's an excellent goal keeper one of the best in the league.

I'd love to see Craig Bryson at Motherwell. He doesn't score the goals like Dorman does but I think he is overall the best midfielder in the bottom three.