Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Never started one of these as I was unsure if there was a hierarchy or procedure, however considering there is one usually 3-4 days before a match, I reckon 20 hours to go its worth starting one.

For my tuppence worth, form goes out the window tomorrow, its going to be like a cup semi final, just hope the hype and planned atmosphere matches my expectation and the spectacle on show. Definitely our most important and high profile domestic game for 2-3 years.

Happy Zemamaamamaama is out after he ripped Viewtoakill a new derrier. Chuffed players likely to leave the club in the summer are going to go through pain barrier to be in contention. Warms my cockles.

Don't have a clue on the prediction.

The big worry is a midfield without both Jennings and Lasley may begin to resemble whovever Hibs put in the engine room. I suppose if Coke makes it then we can stick him and Hateley in the middle with O'Brien,Murphy, Sutton and the Duke all involved somewhere. First goal will be crucial, as per in the SPL. We won't make it easy on ourselves but I'll go for a 1-0 home win.

1-0 to the dossers....

poor pitch, 2 teams with recent poor performances...any "ugly" win will do ME, don't want to be going to castle greyskull needing any kind of result as we would never get it...

mon the well, one big last push " YOUR TOWN NEEDS YOU"

**ps hope all the idiots keep of the pitch at the end of the game

(dont want to see any of the lush grass getting wasted B-) )

Think it will go two ways.

We will either get beat and then go to Ibrox and get a win that will give us the Europa place.

We will win convincingly tonight by 2 or 3 goals and the party will begin.

Hibs are in freefall and that defeat against Hearts was a real sore one to take. There are a large amount of problems behind the scenes at Hibs so lets hope they lack the fight to get that final place.

Lets also remember that we can still finish 5th and get Europe as long as Dundee Utd win the cup so not all is lost if we gert beat.

Key tonight is to be loud and create as difficult an atmosphere as possible for hibs. Boo their every touch. Mock them. Abuse them. Go all Luton Town on them!

really looking forward to this one,im one of the few people happy at the midweek games as i work most saturdays!! :D i really cant call it,as always it all depends on which motherwell turn up but if were honest thats why we all love being well fans!!!!! B-)

GET IT RIGHT ROUND THEM , MOTHERWELL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to sound like some kind of crazy Steven Pressley type but you have to be positive.

Come on 'Well! Let's do this!

Hibs have lost 6 on the trot and haven't beat a top six side since 27th Jan.

Their record against Top Six teams in 2010 is P11 W1 D1 L9.

that actually makes me more nervous. B-)

i'll get a bit of dutch courage into me before the game tonight and i'll be fine. hopefully coke, ruddy and the juke make it, with half the starting XI probably being offski in the summer it makes it seem an even bigger game as it's impossible to tell what kind of shape we'll be in come aug/sep and it could be a while before a big game like this rolls round again.

if we get a quick start tonight and and an early goal hibs will fold. hopefully we'll come flying out the blocks.

I don't want to sound like some kind of crazy Steven Pressley type but you have to be positive.

Come on 'Well! Let's do this!

Hibs have lost 6 on the trot and haven't beat a top six side since 27th Jan.

Their record against Top Six teams in 2010 is P11 W1 D1 L9.

I hate posts like that! B-)

Added to the fact it's on the telly and we're reducing prices.

Horsed!

----------------Ruddy--------------------

Saunders-----Craigan------Reynolds----Hammell

Humphrey----Hateley------Coke---------O'Brien

----------- Sutton-------Jutkiewicz----------

I would go with 2 wingers tonight as we will need to put plenty of deliveries into the Hibs penalty area to allow Smith to hand us a place in Europe. I really hope Coke is fit and with a performance like we had at Tynecastle 10 days ago we will be in Europe.

Hopefully the reduced prices will see a big increase in numbers tonight, don't see it being over 6500, and inspire the team to a third consecutive European spot. Mon the Well!!!!!