Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

nooooooooooooooo! just back from my band's rehearsal to find i've missed THIS!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???

WTF HAPPENED?

[ .. ok i'll go read the thread from start to finish :-D .. ]

anyone know if the highlights go up at midnight on BBC??

absolutely gutted and elated!

What.A.Fucking.Game

What.A.Fucking.Goal :D

I'm totally fucked :D nearly fell about a dozen rows down when Jutkiewicz slammed that in

I've not got words to describe that, fucking chuffed to bits :D

Lukas Jutkiewicz, I love you :D

I'm not even going to try and comment on that until tomorrow.

What a fucking game.

We were going to leave at 6-2, but we scored while I was doing a piss and we changed our minds. Best decision I have ever made.

Lukas Jutkiewicz is an absolute fucking God for that strike.

Fucking hell!

Just got back and that was a cracking match! Although I'm sure you would've preferred a boring 1-0 win to secure your European place!

I thought O'Brien and Sutton were the two performers for you tonight.

Just a shame about the guy in the Davie Cooper stand in the blue jumper with the red polo shirt on underneath who was racially abusing Giles Coke, offering Graeme Smith outside, calling Craig Brown and old so and so, before being the only tit to try and get on the pitch. Shame he was well into his 40's too.

I hope after that comeback Dundee United do you a favour against Hibs, you certainly deserve it!

I dont know what to say 6-6 feckin hell.

You have got to see Colin Pish's interview LOL looked gutted you'd think he scored a hat trick and his team had a nice cushion and they blew it LOL.

The celebration in front of me when Jutkiewicz netted was worth that tenner alone. Priceless

I dont know what to say 6-6 feckin hell.

You have got to see Colin Pish's interview LOL looked gutted you'd think he scored a hat trick and his team had a nice cushion and they blew it LOL.

The celebration in front of me when Jutkiewicz netted was worth that tenner alone. Priceless

MY HEART......... WAS BROKEN....... SOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOW!!! SOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOW!!!

Roon' ye Nish!! :lol:

Since it is already twenty minutes before midnight, I must go to sleep. I still do not as i should sleep because I'm so excited, but I'll try it.

Good night you all!

:lol: