Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Just been on SKY SPorts News (83 again) ............. just noticed Hateley's goal is just like Nancy's 1st at FP.

Hmmm, and who was in goals that night? :blush:

And it's raining, oor Amber predicted it would rain tonight, I could be sitting oot in it having been locked oot the hoose and ah widnae gie a fuck B-)

Apart fae ah widnae be able tae watch the Juke's goal over and over cos I don't feel tired in the slightest. :notworthy:

Guest 'Flow
You and Alan McDonald seemed to enjoy that a wee bit as well :blush:

Both of us are just like you my friend...

Just 'Well fans lucky enough to work for our quite unique club!

Still in utter shock!

I'm still a wee bit fried from that performances tonight

currently at 80minutes 5-6 watching the game back ( thank fek I know what happens)

soooooo many tragic mistakes but so much to be joyous about

hard to believe that Hibs actually only played better than us for about 18 minutes in the first half and 10 minutes in the second but were 2-6 up on 65 minutes B-)

the last 25 minutes is probably the best atmophere I've felt down our end of the East since the fence was taken down. :blush:

Sutton Jutkiewicz O'brien Saunders and Coke ( good recovery) take the plaudits lads, superb performances

Oh and to cap it all off, 'Flow trying to catch up with the one legged Jutkiewicz when he came back on the pitch :notworthy::notworthy::woop:

Both of us are just like you my friend...

Just 'Well fans lucky enough to work for our quite unique club!

Still in utter shock!

Indeed mate. What made it even more special was the entire bench sprinting, jumping, and screaming like maniacs just like every Well fan in the POD, East, and Cooper Stands. I'm gettin' nae sleep tonight :blush:

That was amazing. In 29 years watching Motherwell I have never, ever seen a game like it ever. It was brilliant entertainment, and the team deserve the utmost credit for coming back from 2-6 behind. Shocking period from 1-2 to 2-6, then it the real Motherwell turned up. It was humiliating to be 2-6 at home, but can you imagine how shite it must be to support Hibs right now? Proud as punch of the lads, go get fourth on Sunday now!

Decided to stay at 6 - 2 and applaud the team for having a good season anyway.

One of the best decisions I have made .

Couldn't look when Forbes stepped up for penalty.

So pleased Buzz made the most of his 'injury' to give us that Extra time to get Duke's 'strike of the decade'.

Something to tell the grandchildren.

and all that for just a tenner.

I might even come back next season :blush: