Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

6 hours ago, Happy Dosser said:

I heard Derek Ferguson's radio commentary at the goal later and it was hysterically  incoherent, in a good way. I don't suppose it's still available now but he couldn't believe his eyes and reacted accordingly: hilarious stuff.

Not sure if this will work as I’m linking from phone but they’ve used the commentary as the advert for tonight’s screening 

4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Jutkiewicz is exactly the kind of centre forward Robinson has been looking for.  He always looked the part at Fir Park and it was no surprise that he has thrived in the Championship.

I said exactly that when we signed Higdon, thought he was a trier but no Lucas.  Turned out alright.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Jutkiewicz is exactly the kind of centre forward Robinson has been looking for.  He always looked the part at Fir Park and it was no surprise that he has thrived in the Championship.

My thoughts exactly. One of our very few strikers, if indeed the only one who could really play on his own up front. 

The Juke was class. Unfortunately we couldnt afford him now. Maybe get someone of similar standard on loan again if we are lucky, but he would soon be on the move again after 6 - 12 months. Its the way of the world.....