Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

After scoring that 6th i managed to cuddle one guy (Bop from on here I think it was :lol:) then just dropped to my knees and screamed 'Yaaaas'

Never have I ever been so emotionally shattered after a game (maybe Fizzys semi final game, but I was a bit young to fully appreciate it)

No one deserves to get into Europe as much as us after that.

Coming from 6-2 down against a team like Hibs and keeping our heads up after the penalty miss, and of course having a player like Lukey Juke firing that in.

Mind some folk said he was pish.

Honest to fuck, what a game, what a guy.

Me too!!

I'm pretty fucked off at Forbes for that to be honest.

Aye and naw. Had we got to 6-6 with 7 or so minutes to play we'd have sat back a bit and the way we defended could have lost 6-7 and we would never have seen that goal. But aye a pen at saving height in that situation was criminal.

Great game...great club.....unbelievable

On holibags right now and missing the ONLY home game of the season. I should have put a £ on 6-6.

Delighted for the team but gutted that I missed such an epic game.

As for woman.....my wife is in the huff because I said I was p1ssed off not to be there tonight - "what would you rather not be here with me on holiday".............you couldn't make it up. Still luv her ;) - but honestly - she should know by now :notworthy:

F#ckin love this club......off 4 more whisky :D:nod:

I'm looking forward to just spontaneously bursting out laughing at random intervals at work during the course of tomorrow, whenever the vision of Jutkiewicz making it 6-6 pops into my head.

Aye and naw. Had we got to 6-6 with 7 or so minutes to play we'd have sat back a bit and the way we defended could have lost 6-7 and we would never have seen that goal. But aye a pen at saving height in that situation was criminal.

Agreed. If he'd scored we would probably have lost 6-7 and missed the best bounce in years! :lol:

I'm looking forward to just spontaneously bursting out laughing at random intervals at work during the course of tomorrow, whenever the vision of Jutkiewicz making it 6-6 pops into my head.

Tell me about it :lol: Will be the 1st time I've ever smiled through an exam :lol:

Lukas :lol::notworthy:

Great game...great club.....unbelievable

On holibags right now and missing the ONLY home game of the season. I should have put a £ on 6-6.

Delighted for the team but gutted that I missed such an epic game.

As for woman.....my wife is in the huff because I said I was p1ssed off not to be there tonight - "what would you rather not be here with me on holiday".............you couldn't make it up. Still luv her :notworthy: - but honestly - she should know by now :lol:

F#ckin love this club......off 4 more whisky :lol::lol:

In the words of Delia Smith "where are you?"!!!!!!

I used to think that Motherwell 5-4 Kilmarnock in the 70's was the best game I've ever seen. That may just have been beaten. Okay, the defending from both teams was shit but if football was like that every week we'd gladly pay twenty pound plus for it.