Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Fitting end to the season at Fir Park for John Sutton. Once again was terrific up front for us. The front two of Duke and Sutton were what got us that point. Incredible workrate from them both.

A defensive horror show, but don't take anything away from the Hibs front three. Their movement was excellent until the 6th goal then they collapsed.

But honestly why is goal of the season not done at the end of the season? Because that goal from Dukey was the best by a long long distance.

I love football. It never lets you down!

Am i dreaming but did we not have 2 or 3 good chances in the first 10 mins of the second half?

That was why that game was so unbelievable Jeff (c Chris Kamara!) and why i was so gutted and wanted to leave with the masses!!!!

And i never want to do that and always stick out to the end thru thick and thin!!!!

unlike the masses at the piggery!!!!! (sorry for havin a dig at the great unwashed in a motherwell based thred but couldnae resist!!!!)

Am gona feel really guilty next week, if a see a pic of the old boy next 2 me, in the Bhill speaker or somethin, has suffered a heart attack after that 6th goal!!! .................wow.

Also, don`t no if anyone else noticed, but after the game, Juke ( :whistling: ) and Mcglinchey went up 2 Greame Smith (Don`t call him Buzz anymore!) 2 shake hands, and he just walked straight past em, Wayne Bridge/John Terry like, fuckin wanker!!

Wish Forbes had just blasted that pen straight at his face, then trickled in the net, of course :woop:

Amazing how shite defending can make u so happy!

Does anyone know whether 6-6 was available with the bookies before the game, or do they just turn you away?

i'm no betting man but i'd imagine they'd rub their hands, take your money and laugh at you as you leave the place

anyone fancy joining the ''Motherwell must sign Lukas Jutkiewicz at all costs'' facebook group?

facebook group

the man is now a Motherwell Legend! boyle has to pull out all the stops to get his signature

still can't beleive that just happened

A wee hats off has to be afforded to whoever decided not to switch the scoreboard on for such an important game. Too often we play by the clock and only perform in the last ten mins. The players not being sure of the time definitely helped tonight!