Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Just watching that bit with Lucas and Nish at the end of the game. Hope someone is looking in on Nish tonight, he might need a bit of watching.......

not so much highlights more just a goal fest!

I have to say what a fanny Buzz was for the free kick, flapping like a fish on a river bank thank god we're well shot of him

Oh My God. I reckon I am more tired than half the players what an effort!! Best game I have been to in my life

The Jukes goal was outstanding to equalise. How gutted must the Hibs fans be though? Surely Hughes has to walk

Made all the sweeter by getting it right up Smith, what a total fanny of a player. Acting the smart arse all game. Loved it

Forbes, unlucky pal. Decent penalty but a great save. Guy looked distraught at the final whistle.

Giles Coke, You are a wank. You're paid the same wage every week so why not play like that every week.

Stevie Saunders, you have yon crazy legs boy.

Humphrey, I love you.

McGlinchey, have a fucking shot.

Sutton, fucking loves a header.

Jim O'Brien, too much some times but you love the fight.

Jamie Murphy, Wheres the confidence lad?

Stevie Hammell, class act.

Marky Reynolds, Motherwell Legend?

Stevie Craigan, Motherwell Legend!

Hateley, that was pish boy. Good freekick though.

Ruddy, :D

Lukas Isaac Paul Jutkiewicz. God among mere mortals. God among men, my son.

Forbes, unlucky pal. Decent penalty but ...

Struggling to agree on the initial part of yer quote and dunno if yer serious after havin read the rest of your post!

Any pen he's scored this season he made thru power rather than placement the priorty.

The ones he missed have been placed tonight and at Accies so dunno about unlcky i was ragin at the time and hope it disnae get the kid to down cos that goal fae the duke got him out of jail!

Struggling to agree on the initial part of yer quote and dunno if yer serious after havin read the rest of your post!

Any pen he's scored this season he made thru power rather than placement the priorty.

The ones he missed have been placed tonight and at Accies so dunno about unlcky i was ragin at the time and hope it disnae get the kid to down cos that goal fae the duke got him out of jail!

The ball was heading for the side netting. Not much mroe you can ask from a penalty. Was a fantastic save and the 'keeper guessed the right way. Unlucky for the lad. Fucking kudos to him for having the balls to want to take it. His confidence must be rock bottom and still having the desire to take a penalty in that situation says a lot for the lad.

He'll bounce back. I'm sure of it.

It was a decent penalty.

Forbes, unlucky pal. Decent penalty but a great save. Guy looked distraught at the final whistle.

Could have been a lot worse. Just imagine if he'd missed it at 6-6 rather than 6-5...

Anyway, if he'd scored it, I'm not convinced we'd have scored again--- and I'm certain Lukas would never have scored *that* goal. So it's all good :D

Love the thread starter's comment: "he has very good pace"

Must have been watching a different Lukas from me! :P

Seriously though... WOW :O

As flaptastic as Buzz was tonight and always has been, he's always been no too bad at saving the old penalties, so it wasn't surprising he saved from Forbes tonight. Not too confident with Forbes taking the pens anyway, especially as he's been out the team, maybe not that high on confidence and he hadn't been on that long as a sub. I'd have rathered Lukas take it as he'd surely have just rattled it. Anyway...

At 4-1 and 6-2 I was kind of laughing to myself thinking "typical Motherwell, we've completely bottled it". Game on tv, cheap prices, the usual... I didn't feel gutted or mad at that stage as I figured there's far more things I can be gutted about than a football match. At the end though I was still laughing, but by then it was from disbelief at the sheer unpredictable drama we'd witnessed and THAT goal from Lukas. :D

When we started to pull a goal or two back from 6-2 I think the crowd and the players knew that as crazy as it'd been up to then, we could easliy make it a lot more crazy!!! And so it proved...

I can't recall celebrating many goals like that equaliser before. If someone could bottle that feeling they'd make a fortune!

If you'd told me we'd draw tonight before the game I'd have been disappointed, but after being 6-2 down it can be seen as a brilliant result. I think Hibs will pip us to 4th though unfortunately as we rarely do well at Ibrox and they're up against a United side who will be looking to a Scottish Cup Final so may take their foot off the gas. Hope I'm wrong though!!!

Mon the 'Well!!! :thumbup:

The ball was heading for the side netting. Not much mroe you can ask from a penalty. Was a fantastic save and the 'keeper guessed the right way. Unlucky for the lad. Fucking kudos to him for having the balls to want to take it. His confidence must be rock bottom and still having the desire to take a penalty in that situation says a lot for the lad.

He'll bounce back. I'm sure of it.

It was a decent penalty.

still think it lacked his usual power regardless as to where it was heading

All I can say is;

Big Sutty Bang!

Big Lukas Bang!

Grammy Coke Bang!

Unreal, don't even want to pick out the nightmares some had. Lets focus on the fightback and the fact that we have Royally fucked Hibs up for their game on Sunday... No fuckin' chance you can recover from letting a lead like that slip in such a fashion where you should have been beaten after having a 4 goal advantage.

Mon the Fuckin' Well