Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Ive found 25mins of highlights from the game here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/384176977/Moth..._HIGHLIGHTS.avi

Cheers mate, for this. :lol: Just starting to watch now. Quality piece of music in the intro as well; Ceremony by JD/NO. Might be the version that's on the vodka ad; though quality all the same.....

Cheers

SD

Spot on assessment.

Hateley looks done for the season and I was annoyed to see McGlinchy come on ahead of McHugh.

I thought MCglinchey was picking up everything just behind the front two and caused Hibs real problems. First time I've seen him, and was impressed to be honest.

I thought MCglinchey was picking up everything just behind the front two and caused Hibs real problems. First time I've seen him, and was impressed to be honest.

I agree, He played a brilliant ball over the top for Jutkiewicz to win the penalty. He doesn't look like an impact player though. If it wasn't the kind of game that it was I reckon he'd have had a few efforts on goal.

Interesting points from BBC Scotland tonight;

The three highest scoring games in SPL history are (apparently);

1. Motherwell 6 Hibs 6

2. Motherwell 5 Aberdeen 6

3. Motherwell 4 Dun Utd 5

The three constants being Motherwell, Fir Park, and Stephen Craigan.

Sadly (?) I was only at 1 and 3.

Craigan states he was talking to a Hibs player (refused to name him) during the match and when we had a corner (maybe Buzz) Crags commented on the fact "Hibs were getting it easy" and they just wanted the match over. The Hibs player apparently said that they needed to score a 7th as they were "rotten at defending". Obviously as the game went on it was "I told you" from said Hibs man :thumbup:

Have a read at this to remind yourself what happened:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=182141

:thumbup:

Quality read. Need to read it from the begining the best bit is when it goes to 3-6 mood changes immediately from gloating,being cheerful and thinking its all a dream to it becoming a nightmare and pages full of dread If the thread was turned into a book I would buy it.

Interesting points from BBC Scotland tonight;

The three highest scoring games in SPL history are (apparently);

1. Motherwell 6 Hibs 6

2. Motherwell 5 Aberdeen 6

3. Motherwell 4 Dun Utd 5

The three constants being Motherwell, Fir Park, and Stephen Craigan.

Sadly (?) I was only at 1 and 3.

Craigan states he was talking to a Hibs player (refused to name him) during the match and when we had a corner (maybe Buzz) Crags commented on the fact "Hibs were getting it easy" and they just wanted the match over. The Hibs player apparently said that they needed to score a 7th as they were "rotten at defending". Obviously as the game went on it was "I told you" from said Hibs man :thumbup:

I was at all three and the Dundee United one was a game which just left you so bitterly angry. Wasn't so pissed at the Aberdeen game, but last night was the ultimate in Motherwell rollercoasters.

I was at all three and the Dundee United one was a game which just left you so bitterly angry. Wasn't so pissed at the Aberdeen game, but last night was the ultimate in Motherwell rollercoasters.

Agreed. That and the 1-2 defeat to Accies in the CIS Cup last season are two of the games that literally took me days to get over the utterly gutted feeling that usually only lasts (for me anyway) 5-6 hours.

Even the folk at my work know exactly what happened as I don't think I shut up about the game all day! :lol:

I was getting auld wummen that haven't even heard of the SPL to watch the highlights on BBC website, with me jumping around my desk going - 'watch this, watch this.......' :lol:

rewatching the full 90 just now. we're 1-3 down but playing some nice stuff.

1st goal. we ended up 4 on 4 at the edge of our own box. craigan should probably have cut out the cross, he looked like he didn't want to play it with his left foot

2. murphy totally fucks up marking john rankin then hibs get a couple of wee breaks of the ball. can't really blame ruddy as it goes through reynolds' legs

3. giles obviously but tom hateley didn't look too clever either.

edit 4th. i'd be impressed if we scored that goal, that's the 5th goal hibs have scored against us this season when we've had our full backs pushed up

edit 5th - the hibs player ran by big sutty and he never moved. reynolds was near cutting it out.

Quality read. Need to read it from the begining the best bit is when it goes to 3-6 mood changes immediately from gloating,being cheerful and thinking its all a dream to it becoming a nightmare and pages full of dread If the thread was turned into a book I would buy it.

Which is the complete reverse of how our night went.

An utter embarrassment of a shambles - redfaced that we were on SKY and had a big crowd in to gaga dreamland, sheer off wur tits ecstacy and wanting the whole world to see us!!

Motherwell F.C. The quip 'Rollercoaster' couldn't be more true!!