Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

oh man! this went like some of my son's kiddie ball league games - and that's when they were 6 year olds. I'd get so fed up that I'd log off the ESPN play by play and then come back, over and over. didn't get much work done this afternoon. I can only imagine what it was like to be in the stadium. very impressed with the "no quit" approach by the team. hope we get the defense figured out for Sunday.

Defensively, we have been worse than shite tonite and at 6-2 down it would have been easy for heads to drop and for it to finish even worse!

Respect is due though to all for the most amazing fightback that most of us will ever see and with a little extra time we could have had all three points.

Well done lads...................

my dog is now sitting in the corner shitting its self after i went mental at the last goal. i just think it will come down to goal diffrence now on sunday and we are 3 goals behind hibs. just cant beleve that i miss only my second home game of the season and this happens. 6-2 up and you fucked it you!!! mon the well

my dog is now sitting in the corner shitting its self after i went mental at the last goal. i just think it will come down to goal diffrence now on sunday and we are 3 goals behind hibs. just cant beleve that i miss only my second home game of the season and this happens. 6-2 up and you fucked it you!!! mon the well

Hibs have to beat (or draw) at Utd first :D I think they might get beat

i just think it will come down to goal diffrence now on sunday and we are 3 goals behind hibs. 

The fact is that we need Dundee United to win either of two games; one at home and one at a neutral venue against a team a league below them. Dundee United are deservedly third in the SPL and I cannot see them not winning one of these two games. 

Guaranteeing 5th is very important. Goal difference versus Jambos was just 5 at one point. Could have easily seen us ship this at Greyskull on Sunday. Not important now.

My legs are jelly, I have no voice and I don't know whether to be incredibly angry or incredibly happy, so I'm just wandering around shell shocked and laughing like a lunatic.

Simultaneously the worst and best Motherwell performance I've ever seen.

This team will put me in an insane asylum and I love it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I couldn't go to bed without first popping in to say well done for a comeback in what was one of the best matches I've ever seen. I thought you only get 6-6 in five-a-side games at your local leisure centre, and but for the missed penalty it could have been even better. Ok, some of the defending from both teams was farcical, but for entertainment it was brilliant, and what a last goal!

The Motherwell rollercoaster that's often mentioned - I assume that was it summed up in one game :D

Oh yeah, and a perfect game for all those kids in the crowd who got in for a quid to catch the football bug. If that doesn't get them to return, nothing will.