Lukas Jutkiewicz

GazzyB

Up there with Faddy.

In an era where the vast majority of players have an over-inflated opinion of themselves, the Juke has went about his business in such a refreshing manner. Rarely could you loan a player from a prestegious Premiership club and get such dedication, respect, passion and commitment in return.

Even at 6-2 down last night, he led the line tremendously and was determined to get back in the game, not bad for a boy that is probably still playing through the pain barrier.

Wherever his future lies, I really hope he can have a prosperous career.

He'll be fondly remembered here.

Lukas Jutkiewicz, Motherwell's Number 9 :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think more than a few clubs will have been checking out the Juke before last night, unfortunatly for us I think that his performance will almost certainly mean that he will be off.

Whatever, thanks for the memory of that goal big fella will never forget it.

The big man is quality!

Good 10 minute interview with him on Talksport - nver heard so much about Motherwell on that station ever!! He only had good things to say about Motherwell and Scotland. You have to say - what an attitude he has. I hope nothing but good things for him in the game - England (or Poland) caps, the lot - after signing for the 'Well and being sold to Bayern Munich for £6,000,000 of course!!

Get him bought JB!!!!

BTW - Best goal ever for the 'Well ? - is for me - hands down - technique but especially the context!

Some of us backed the guy from day 1, I really hope JB puts a package together for signing him, a fully fit juke with a proper preseason will be fucking dynamite

Yup, I think Boyle might try dig deep for this one if he can view it as an investment i.e 3 year deal with intention of selling on after 2. Thing is, I've heard him mentioned on talksport a few times today (think he got interviewed too) and I think he might be getting a name outside of Scotland. Could put a big expensive spanner in the works.

Yup, I think Boyle might try dig deep for this one if he can view it as an investment i.e 3 year deal with intention of selling on after 2. Thing is, I've heard him mentioned on talksport a few times today (think he got interviewed too) and I think he might be getting a name outside of Scotland. Could put a big expensive spanner in the works.

In the words of one Everton fan,"He's proven in League 1" If he is correct then I imagine we'll be battling with Championship clubs. However... there is no way he is goign to a club to be back up.

In the words of one Everton fan,"He's proven in League 1" If he is correct then I imagine we'll be battling with Championship clubs. However... there is no way he is goign to a club to be back up.

Hmmm, just read up. 5 goals in 38 appearances for Swindon Town (some of which might be in league 2). "Proven" might be too strong a word. I wonder how much say Lukas will have in things. He's said he'd love to stay at Motherwell, that's got to count for something right?

Of course not.

Everton striker Jutkiewicz again declares Motherwell stay hopes

Everton striker Lukas Jutkiewicz has again declared he wants to stay with Motherwell after the drama of this week's 6-6 draw with Hibs. It was the young Blues forward who netted Well's final equaliser, so keeping their Europa League hopes alive.

Jutkiewicz, 21, beamed: "A big part of the reason I came up here was to play in front of crowds like that and in games like that.

"There is no better feeling and it is a big step up from reserve games at Everton.

"European football is something everyone wants to be involved in.

"I had a little taste of it at Everton - being in squads for UEFA Cup games - and I'd really like it again at Motherwell.

"Fingers crossed, we can maintain fourth place and that would be something I could hopefully come back to next season."

He's basically not been fit since February so I'm amazed Everton have let us play him since he's obviously toiling a bit.

He was limping heavily after the match in midweek, if Everton's master plan was to sell him on wouldn't they be saying "hey, we don't want this guy recovering from injury during the summer, give him a break".