Lukas Jutkiewicz

GazzyB

Exactly.... should be JB sign up bloody both. :nod:

:lol: Would love to see it but I think realistically speaking, we've got more chance of getting Jutkiewicz than Ruddy. I really hope JB can do like he did with Porter and dig deep to sign the guy with a view to making a profit in a year or two. I just hope the work on the pitch doesn't put an end to the possibility of that happening.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it would be easier if we say to Everton "look, how much and a percentage of any sell-on fee as well?". Really hope we can get him, ideally and Ruddy too.

The big man is quality!

Good 10 minute interview with him on Talksport - nver heard so much about Motherwell on that station ever!! He only had good things to say about Motherwell and Scotland. You have to say - what an attitude he has. I hope nothing but good things for him in the game - England (or Poland) caps, the lot - after signing for the 'Well and being sold to Bayern Munich for £6,000,000 of course!!

Get him bought JB!!!!

BTW - Best goal ever for the 'Well ? - is for me - hands down - technique but especially the context!

Any links to this? Couldn't find one :lol:

Here's my thinking. Reynolds goes for 500k championship wherever who gives a fuck JB takes a big punt signs the Duke for 400-500K we give Ruddy back and say ok well give you 25% of any transfer fee we get for the duke. We sell him on for 1-2 million fingers crossed probs being very ambitious but you never know Kyle fucking Lafferty for 3 million :lol: we can all dream

COMON JB do it for the fans. We attempt to get a good support for you and as Wednesday night suggested while there was cheapo tickets the ground was rocking.

He's on about 8 grand a week!!

He's some boy, and he's making all the right noises which is to his credit, but if he willingly waves cheerio to around 6 thousand pounds every 7 days then he needs help.

Never gonna happen.

He's on about 8 grand a week!!

He's some boy, and he's making all the right noises which is to his credit, but if he willingly waves cheerio to around 6 thousand pounds every 7 days then he needs help.

Never gonna happen.

Big drop in wages but good signing-on fee, then the likelihood that he might well get a big, big move next Summer, or down to Everton and off to a Championship team where he might well only get a bit-part game every so often. The fact he continually mentions wanting to stay (unlike others still to sign) says a whole lot to me.

When Lukas first arrived he wasn't match fit, and after a month a lot of folk thought he was a dud. Well hasn't he proved a lot of folk totally wrong. I mean he's played for weeks carrying an injury, how many loan players would do that?

He's come up here and played for the jersey, and for that reason alone we will miss him.....unless a deal can be done, which is unlikely, but where there's life there's hope and all that!

If not then he's left us with two wonderful memories and an excellent season. Thanks Lukas.

Big drop in wages but good signing-on fee, then the likelihood that he might well get a big, big move next Summer, or down to Everton and off to a Championship team where he might well only get a bit-part game every so often. The fact he continually mentions wanting to stay (unlike others still to sign) says a whole lot to me.

He could be crocked and out of the game in two seasons for all we know, so I don't see him taking a huge wage drop on the off chance that he'll get a bigger wage increase in a couple of years time. If he has a contrct for 8k per week he'll be seeing it out, or get sold on to a championship club where he'll make at least the same wage, and a big signing on fee.

Going to miss him :lol:

Fair enough on a personal manlove level if thats your thing

But if John Boyle shows the same ambition that seen him shell out on Porter and Jutkiewitcz then there's no reason why we cant go down South and find someone else who will just about guarantee goals in the SPL

Cheers Lukas , we done each other a turn.

Hahaha, Everton would rather keep Jutkiewicz than Ruddy. Don't understand why people think we're more likely to get Juke Box.

Although this is true, The Juke has been told he'll need to find a new club. I will be shocked if the Juke doesn't find a "better" club than Ruddy.

When Lukas first arrived he wasn't match fit, and after a month a lot of folk thought he was a dud. Well hasn't he proved a lot of folk totally wrong.

Me included. Thought we had another Calum Elliot on our hands.

Glad to be proven wrong and so spectacularly. Has been vital for us and the need to replace him takes joint precedence with a new keeper in the summer.

His goal against Hibs will make sure his legend status is secured for sometime.