All You Fannies

Geedub

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to hold my hands up and say that when they made it 6-2, we decided to leave! We headed from the South Stand end of the East Stand, and I jumped in for a piss. While having the piss, we made it 6-3, so we decided to spend the rest of the game standing up the back of the Davie Cooper end of the East.

That piss goes down as the single best piss I have, and ever will have, in my entire life.

Hooray for urine.

Not harsh one bit!!! Last game at home to clap the players after a great season, a LONG great season. No matter if we got beat 10-0 i was staying for the players!! So anyone who left early can get it round them!!! Thanks for the support!!!!! wanks!!!

A 6-6 draw is a bit of double edged sword but I think it's understandable folk leaving after witnessing the utter shite that had been served up up to the point of 6-2. The defending for the Hibs goals was fucking crimminal, 5 of them were practicaly identical!!! What the fuck has happened to our defense?!?!

I'd like to think Forbes never takes another penalty for us after that. What could that have cost us?

I need to hold my hands up and say that when they made it 6-2, we decided to leave! We headed from the South Stand end of the East Stand, and I jumped in for a piss. While having the piss, we made it 6-3, so we decided to spend the rest of the game standing up the back of the Davie Cooper end of the East.

That piss goes down as the single best piss I have, and ever will have, in my entire life.

Hooray for urine.

Just wanted to add that the idea of being that close to missing out on the rest of a historic game - that 'Well fans will talk about for years - has made it easy for me decide that I will never, ever consider leaving a game early again, regardless of the scoreline at the time.

If I hadn't went for that piss and had headed home at 6-2, I would be so fucking devastated right now.

The celebrations at Jutkiewicz's goal were absolutely fucking magic.

I can understand why some people do leave games early. Even my Dad left early which is something I cant remember him ever doing. (Apparantly it was a 3-0 at half time horror show against Airdie he tells me. Sure some of the older ones will remember it?) Anyway, I thought although practically every single one of the goals we lost was terrible I just had a feeling we would at least make the scoreline respectable.

I doubt one person who walked gives a flying f##k since mothewell drew.

At the end of the day they PAID there ticket and done there bit.

More holier than thou pish spouted as per usual.

I dont blame one person for leaving due to the sorry excuse of defending displayed tonight!

It may be all rosy at the moment but trust me when you watch the first hour again things wont seem so.

Quite bluntly the defense were embarassing

Just wanted to add that the idea of being that close to missing out on the rest of a historic game - that 'Well fans will talk about for years - has made it easy for me decide that I will never, ever consider leaving a game early again, regardless of the scoreline at the time.

I felt like that having been forced to leave Parkheid early (to save myself fae getting carvbed up mind you) way back early 80s and Bobby Flavell scored a consolation goal late on in a 3-1 defeat. If I felt bad about that imagine how tonight would have felt. I've never left a game early since no matter how bad it got, finally this game proves it's just not worth the risk. :nod: