All You Fannies

Geedub

To make an absolute c**t of it then pull it back was all well and good but to say we were super or anything similar is bollocks. It's a bit like setting your house on fire then wanting praise for phoning the fire brigade.

Incase anyone's wondering ? Aye, i stayed to the end and i've got my ticket for ibrox so if my comments don't please, tough shit :whistling:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one seriously hope I wasnt caught on camera celebrating that goal. Just stood there, two hands raised YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! for a solid 2 minutes.

I spent a good 20 or 30 seconds running back and forth along my row (only possible cause folk next to me had left early), jumping and hugging various folk.

It would be funny, but also embarassing if I saw a recording of me at that point in time!!! What a goal though! :whistling:

To make an absolute c**t of it then pull it back was all well and good but to say we were super or anything similar is bollocks. It's a bit like setting your house on fire then wanting praise for phoning the fire brigade.

Incase anyone's wondering ? Aye, i stayed to the end and i've got my ticket for ibrox so if my comments don't please, tough shit :whistling:

You have a small point.... we should never have been 6-2 down. But the magnitude of such a comeback deserves the highest praise. At the end of the day football is entertainment/drama/theatre.... Tonights game had it all...for a tenner!

Nothing to gumble about. Few teams can come back from 6-2 down, but we can because we are Motherwell and we are awesome.

Not harsh one bit!!! Last game at home to clap the players after a great season, a LONG great season. No matter if we got beat 10-0 i was staying for the players!! So anyone who left early can get it round them!!! Thanks for the support!!!!! wanks!!!

Few thousand well fans there tonite, 200 at parkhead on sat. According to your point of view...

must've been a few thousand wanks at the game tonite whether they left early or not

MUPPET :whistling:

I walked out at the mentioned 6-2 and yes I am gutted. It's been a long drive home -100 odd miles and I've felt like shit the entire journey. I intended staying till the end and applauding the players but was so dissappointed with our performance I wanted to get out. Sorry but that's just how I felt.

I walked out at the mentioned 6-2 and yes I am gutted. It's been a long drive home -100 odd miles and I've felt like shit the entire journey. I intended staying till the end and applauding the players but was so dissappointed with our performance I wanted to get out. Sorry but that's just how I felt.

You and anyone else who left have no need to apologise or feel sorry for anything.

Motherwell were shit for the first hour.

You had every right to leave.

And it was good to see broony say the defence was shit in his interview too.

Some serious amount of cock measuring going on tonight. :blush:

Don't worry mate, most fans who left just live up the road, not like yourself, don't beat yourself up about it, get the highlights on and enjoy, and hopefully we will be enjoying some Highland Park on another european tour.

Don't worry mate, most fans who left just live up the road, not like yourself, don't beat yourself up about it, get the highlights on and enjoy, and hopefully we will be enjoying some Highland Park on another european tour.

See you on a european terrace and there's a gentleman's measure waiting for the visit. Cheers also TS.

Just wanted to add that the idea of being that close to missing out on the rest of a historic game - that 'Well fans will talk about for years - has made it easy for me decide that I will never, ever consider leaving a game early again, regardless of the scoreline at the time.

If I hadn't went for that piss and had headed home at 6-2, I would be so fucking devastated right now.

The celebrations at Jutkiewicz's goal were absolutely fucking magic.

I take it then you were one of that mental bunch that appeared down at the gate as if by magic , I'm right on that staircase at the front of the east and all these mad punters appeared out of nowhere , amazing night.

My da never leaves games early but said to me, 'fuck this moan back and I'll get you a pint', and I duly obliged. The way I look at it is this...

When I was in the pub and Forbes stepped up to take that pen to equalise I thought, 'fuck me, what would be worse than missing this comeback?' Then I thought, 'That prick saving the pen would fucking dae it', and sure enough...

See when we scored, the pub went mental, aye fair enough we were fannies for leaving but I was so pissed off at watching us concede 5 very similar goals that I didn't give a fuck. We came back, doesnae matter where you watched it, what we witnessed was an absolute magic magic moment in terms of entertainment.

The SPL gets a lot of stick but that was fucking phenomenal tonight, honestly. I have no regrets other than us failing to rattle in a seventh while I was in Jack Daniels.

Sorry Wilson!

You and anyone else who left have no need to apologise or feel sorry for anything.

Motherwell were shit for the first hour.

You had every right to leave.

And it was good to see broony say the defence was shit in his interview too.

Some serious amount of cock measuring going on tonight. :D

See the next time motherwell have something to play for i think they should put the prices up 1000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we were getting humped 6-2 but fur fuxxake what a season we've had !!!

Started in 1999 (i mean early for europe!!!) had a stunning start, shite December, managerial change, stunning 2010, pish few weeks in both march and april!

So stay and clap yer team last game at home for the season as tradition!

We've done it thru worse seasons than this!!!!

Thick and thin!

Ye cannae come out for the Hollywood moments cos it's cheap!!!

We're not Smellic fans furfuxxake!!!!!!!!

Few thousand well fans there tonite, 200 at parkhead on sat. According to your point of view...

must've been a few thousand wanks at the game tonite whether they left early or not

MUPPET :D

All i'm saying is when your at the game you should support your team no matter what the result is! You don't have to go to every game because i don't and i cant, but when your at it give your team the support it deserves, especially when it's the last game at home after a great season! I just don't agree with walking out on my team! Thats all!

a never leave early(never before 85 mins) even if we're getting pumped.imo you pay for 90 mins so why leave after 70 and if the team are pish or have lost by then,then just watch it as a footie match rather than a supporter.it's up to the individual fan though cos it's your money,mind burnley fans started leaving after 10 mins when they were 3-0 down at home to man city.

I must admit if it was any other time of the season I wouldve left.

I only stayed to the end to cheer on the likes of Jutkiewicz and Ruddy for probably the last time at Fir Park. Plus I thought it was only right that the lads were thanked for a pretty rollercoaster season.

For the people that left, I really don't blame you. You were there, team were shite, you left. Bet youse all celebrated as much as we did inside the ground.

We're all together through the good and the bad :D

See the next time motherwell have something to play for i think they should put the prices up 1000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we were getting humped 6-2 but fur fuxxake what a season we've had !!!

Started in 1999 (i mean early for europe!!!) had a stunning start, shite December, managerial change, stunning 2010, pish few weeks in both march and april!

So stay and clap yer team last game at home for the season as tradition!

We've done it thru worse seasons than this!!!!

Thick and thin!

Ye cannae come out for the Hollywood moments cos it's cheap!!!

We're not Smellic fans furfuxxake!!!!!!!!

I've had a few halfs and still buzzin!!!

Sorry for the rant and can understand why people left at that time cos i was raging! but for 25 years+ have stayed till at least the 85 minute and wanted tp stay for the annual L.O.H

OK it would have been the most embarassing L.O.H. but cheer yer team!!!

It's been a strange and wonderful season!