Did I See A Couple Of Smoke Bombs?

maxywell

since milky is incarcarated but sure i seen a few on the 5th goal and ft at the far end of the east?also wtf was going on about 10 mins into the game at that end,seemed to be a load of supporters trying to get down to the front rows,surely we didnae let to many fans in again? :lol:

i quite enjoyed them from the main stand, added to the atmosphere, which, may i say was amazing tonight! B-)

they even seemed to be claret and amber. :blush:

was a good atmosphere although the 100s who left at 6-2 will be kicking themselves.

Aris v PAOK in the Salonika derby. If someone honestly said to me at the start of the season: You can go to a game like this and that's it for the season! Or go to 38 SPL games played in shite grounds with Moon like atmospheres, pay through the nose for it and get treated like a criminal for 2 hours. I'd go for the option number 1 100 times out of 100. Amazing, amazing atmosphere. Saturdays game at Elland Road was also tremendous. Stood for 90 mins, not a steward to be seen telling you to sit down, Police certainly weren't giving a shit. Absolutely brilliant atmosphere, the old East Stand was rocking(Literally btw, it was rocking, slightly unnerving when it does that). Making me seriously think about whether to commit any of my cash to Motherwell next season. I'll see what the cost of Elland Rd ST is for 2010/11