Rangers V Motherwell - Euro Day

Rickoza

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows that bastard McCulloch allowed in the studio. If yer banned then ye sit in the stand like everybody else surely

He's ok to sit in the studio however i'm 99% certain that's he not allowed in the dugout which is where Sky showed him with about ten minutes to go.

Anyone know where i can report this heinous offence.

Don't suppose the punishment for this is the result getting voided and a 3-0 win awarded to the Well??

Although I am proud of how we played and came back today, I don't think we deserved to get back in through that penalty, the same way Rangers never deserved a point at Fir Park, you could say that evens things out, but I'm still disappointed in Murphy's dive. Thought Jennings was superb and you can see how we missed him midweek, and he showed tremendous determination at his goal.

we were talking bout the penalty incident in the pub the day. I am not saying our players should dive, but we definately need to be more streetwise in situations like that, at the end of the day murphy went down and got us a goal.we need to do that at times,because it happens to us, the opposotion always seem to be more clever than us and we come off second best. even at when strikers are on the halfway line, like novo today, a centre half should be right up his arse and hit him early.

The BBC are claiming that the hvns won the game:

Striker Kris Boyd remained tight-lipped over whether the win over Motherwell was his final appearance for Rangers.

From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8671156.stm

Numpties!

SD

They don't have a clue that lot. Check the league table. Hamilton have made a break from the bottom six and are now above Hearts! <_>

Edit: someone's fixed it! lol

Just back from the game, albeit via a few pubs.

Gutted we've finished 5th, but to come back from 3-1 own at Ibrox to take a point is a right good result regardless.

Nice to see O'Brien jumping over the advertising boards to launch his shirt into the travelling support amidst the boos from the h**s, and Jutkiewicz looked genuinely gutted to be leaving when applauding the 'Well fans after the game.

Anyway, I don't care what any Currant claims, the Comeback Kings took some shine off their shitey title party (and what a fucking shitey title party it was - it must be absolutely dreadful to be a h*n) and that's a bonus at least.

Highlight off the park had to be "Spot The h**s In The 'Well Support".

EDIT: Can we please get rid of this awful "H-U-N" swear filter thing once and for all!?

we were talking bout the penalty incident in the pub the day. I am not saying our players should dive, but we definately need to be more streetwise in situations like that, at the end of the day murphy went down and got us a goal.we need to do that at times,because it happens to us, the opposotion always seem to be more clever than us and we come off second best. even at when strikers are on the halfway line, like novo today, a centre half should be right up his arse and hit him early.

This.

Disappointed not to be in Europe after the result this afternoon. Again a poor first half where we never really got going.

2nd half was far better and a lot more positive from us. I've not been impressed by Murphy recently but he put in a good shift and always looked a handful for Broadfoot and Weir. Great to draw the game with 2 late goals but sadly it meant nothing and it felt like that on the road home.

Hateley can get to fuck, he's been shite the last 2 games and it doesn't look like he's interested in playing for us anymore.

Who would of thought 9 goals in our last 2 games would not see us into the Europa League. Come on United!

Disappointed not to be in Europe after the result this afternoon. Again a poor first half where we never really got going.

2nd half was far better and a lot more positive from us. I've not been impressed by Murphy recently but he put in a good shift and always looked a handful for Broadfoot and Weir. Great to draw the game with 2 late goals but sadly it meant nothing and it felt like that on the road home.

Hateley can get to fuck, he's been shite the last 2 games and it doesn't look like he's interested in playing for us anymore.

Who would of thought 9 goals in our last 2 games would not see us into the Europa League. Come on United!

Aye he`s been shite in the last 2 games ,but in the first 36 he`s been one of the best !

I think that part is harsh. He has had a very good season but unfortunately the last few games he has been very poor. His distribution today wasnt the best at all and he made Lafferty look like footballer. But he is only a young lad and I would like to see him given a new 2 year contract.

I think we all have to take into perspective that this has been a very long and arduous season for the team who are the majority still very young. a few of the lads deserve a good few weeks off to recharge their batteries to be back for the Europa Qualifiers(c'mon United).

Outwith the OF we have performed better all season than any of the other teams who played in Europe and we started early. Credit to the lads for this.

Aye, get him to fuck because he's had 2 bad games? :doh: , he's been an absolute quality signing for us and hopefully he'll still be here next season.

Granted the past few games havent been Hateley's best, but does anybody else agree that we have played better defensively when he has been playing at right back?

Would've enjoyed todays game even more if it was in February or at the start of the season, but knowing Hibs were winning i couldn't celebrate a goal the way i'd normally celebrate an equaliser at Ibrox. We played well in spells, don't think we pressed Rangers enough and at times didn't have enough urgency especially when there was 50/50 balls which we should be winning.

Thought Boyd was all over Saunders for the first goal but he was never ever gonna penalise Kris Boyd for shirt tugging. For the second goal Hateley's defending was terrible. Should never have let Lafferty get a foot to that ball. 3rd goal they broke us apart and they deserved the goal which was really well worked.

Murphy's goal, did it take a deflection? Great finish otherwise and great build up play from O'Brien. Jennings showed great persistance for the second goal, good header which thankfully the two cream buns couldn't keep out. Must say it was never a penalty, but any dodgy decision you get at Ibrox or Parkhead you take it in open arms, no too many come along our way.

Ruddy - Made some great saves to keep us in the game at times. Could have been more than 3. - 7

Hateley - He's been poor for a good few weeks now. Passing was terrible and defending was attrocious. No many players could claim to have been ripped a new arsehole by Kyle Lafferty. - 4

Craigan - Solid at the back. Far better than Wednesday even though we conceded 3. - 7

Saunders - Bit of a shaky one. Not the best performance he's had after being in the middle. - 5

Hammell - Davis will cause anyone problems. - 6

O'Brien - Done really well. Good with the ball at feet and won us a good few free kicks too. - 8

Coke - Not a patch on Wednesday night but still done well in a tough midfield battle - 7

Jennings - Great game. Ran about the middle of the park with ease, spread the ball well plus captured his performance with a goal. - 8

Sutton - Still convinced he should be up top, good work rate yet again from the big man. - 6

McGlinchey - ...... - 5

Juke - Held the ball up well and linked well with Murphy in the 2nd half. - 7

Humphrey - Didn't change much, better off with O'Brien. - 5

Forbes - 2

Murphy - Changed the game when he came on. Good finish for the goal - 7

Granted the past few games havent been Hateley's best, but does anybody else agree that we have played better defensively when he has been playing at right back?

A month ago I would have said Hateley was our best player this season but not now. He's been garbage since he came out with all this guff about not signing a new contract unless the pitch was sorted and then 'demanding' to be played in midfield.

Have things gone to his head? Is he on his way? Certainly isn't playing like he's settled and happy. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves during the summer.

I've never seen so many ugly people before in my life. Honest to god, they are a shower of miserable looking ugly decrepit scumbags.

Aye there was a couple I had the pleasure of slaggin fuck out of theday. They look like your typical 1 game a season c***s :doh:

From the Telegraph....

However, Motherwell, having :doh: twice retrieved four-goal deficits in their encounter with Hibs, declined to see the occasion as a lost cause and closed the gap with a contribution from Steve Jennings, who saw his first attempt blocked by Neil Alexander but who was offered a second bite of the cherry when David Weir’s attempt at a headed clearance allowed him a simple scoring shot.

Nor was that the end of the action. Well into the three added minutes of injury time, Lukas Jutkiewicz was judged to have been tripped by Alexander for a penalty kick which the forward on loan from Everton insisted that he should take. His delivery was immaculate and sent Alexander the wrong way.

Did I miss something?