New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope were not sponsorless next term,lost enough money recently

Never going to happen, but I would like the opportunity to buy a sponsorless shirt! Some bigger clubs have given fans that option in the past. Usually it involves Alcohol or Gambling shirt sponsors.

Anyway I’ll settle for a decent sponsor (no naff logos or dodgy sponsor) and a smart looking kit.

Never going to happen, but I would like the opportunity to buy a sponsorless shirt! Some bigger clubs have given fans that option in the past. Usually it involves Alcohol or Gambling shirt sponsors.

Anyway I'll settle for a decent sponsor (no naff logos or dodgy sponsor) and a smart looking kit.

When I was in the shop picking up my away top in Jan/Feb I noticed a few of last seasons adult home tops in the sale which didn't have the sponsor on them. They all looked like XXXXXXXL's right enough.

Why were these not available at the time?

I imagine Jaxx wouldn't be too chuffed to be paying top brass to be sponsorring the team, just for the shop to leave their logo off the kits they sold. If you were so desperate for a shirt with no sponsor, you should've just bought a Canterbury one and washed it!

Wonder if there's any truth in the rumour that the new sponsor will be a beauty cream manufacturer?

'Always Ultra' I heard, suits both the lads at the South end of the East Stand and those 'stuck-up c nts' who frequent. Will also help with the inevitable 'bad period' ahead...