New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only a matter of time before someone provides the annual "I was pished and fell against a roughcast wall" test. From what Frazzle said I ain't holdin out much hope on that one.

From what I've heard it's worse than last year with the sponsor's logo falling off

Got my long sleeved away top this morning. It looks good, plain and simple...but dissapointed with ....wait for it.......the quality.

All shirts are 100% polyester but some are smoother and silkier than others. Our last Bukta home top was like pure silk and even last years Canterbury efforts were quite good. The quality of this new top is not so smooooth, seems like fairly cheap material if you ask me.

You go to JJB and look at Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal tops and they all seem good quality if expensive tops. Yes they may be ordering in the 10's of 000's, but the price is still the same to buy. Do the shop not get to see a sample of the material before production?

I will still be wearing it all the same. But for £50 (inc P&P) I expected better material.

It's only a matter of time before someone provides the annual "I was pished and fell against a roughcast wall" test. From what Frazzle said I ain't holdin out much hope on that one.

From what I've heard it's worse than last year with the sponsor's logo falling off

Just before awp or SCDave come on here and go mental, I wasn't actually being serious...

Got my long sleeved away top this morning. It looks good, plain and simple...but dissapointed with ....wait for it.......the quality.

All shirts are 100% polyester but some are smoother and silkier than others. Our last Bukta home top was like pure silk and even last years Canterbury efforts were quite good. The quality of this new top is not so smooooth, seems like fairly cheap material if you ask me.

You go to JJB and look at Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal tops and they all seem good quality if expensive tops. Yes they may be ordering in the 10's of 000's, but the price is still the same to buy. Do the shop not get to see a sample of the material before production?

I will still be wearing it all the same. But for £50 (inc P&P) I expected better material.

:(

And we're off :(

Bought mine today despite thinking it looked of rather flimsy and poor quality material. It'll have to go some though to be as poor as last years was by the comments it generated. It a bit thin looking but we'll see how it stands up to washing, least don't need to worry about the sponsors logo peeling off this year. :whistling:

I headed down to the shop earlier today fully intending to buy a home top, but once I felt how thin and, well pretty cheap to be honest, the material felt I decided to keep my forty bucks in my pocket.

I did however think that the training tops were of more quality and I might part with my cash for one of them though.

Picked my home top up today. Away top appears to be of a thicker quality but both are decent imo. Sleeves are unusually long on the 'short sleeved' tops, both home and away, but I like it. I think they are quite small made though, mainly on the underarms. I can see quite a few XL and XXL tops getting sold.

That purple goalie top Randolph wore tonight (not in shop yet) looks smart as well.

It would probably increase the resale value of your shirt, as I’ve heard this is a very good time to get some CASHFORGOLDA.

I’ll get ma coat... :thumbup:

I already made the joke in the mans thread, the tumbleweed was unreal.

That purple goalie top Randolph wore tonight (not in shop yet) looks smart as well.

:lol: Seriously :lol: