New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There would be a certain irony to getting Hamilton on our kit when the initial chat was concern over Airdrie being on it. I smell shenanigans. Maybe with its close links with PSL, St Mirren will be our new sponsor. What would the logo be there right enough as their club crest offends my eyes.? Syringe? Junkie's clapped in face? A vandalised motor?

maybe getting this as our new sponsor if thats the case

220px-Loctite_Shield_SuperGlue_logo.jpg

I was in the club shop yesterday and didn't ask who the sponsor is or when it would be announced because I'm not sad as fuck.

Does that mean no one with you asked either? :unsure:

Sports Relief? Comic Relief would be more apporpriate given the hillarious assurances by some in this thread.

In before Comic Relief isn't hillarious.

Was speaking to a Boro supporting mate of mine last night - apparently they have sold this season's shirt sponsorship on a month by month basis as they couldn't agree a season long deal with anyone. IF they get all the monthly deals signed up, they will have made more than they did from last season's deal.

All their replica kits are being sold without a sponsor.

So it was going to be sports relief but the ink ran out of their pen and we got in commsworld to replace them? I take it the "this isn't going to be a normal sponsorship deal" is oot the windae unless we now have the players cold calling folk during the gemme!!!

glad the 3 week delayed announcement is now over...

very apt for a communications company to sponsor a club that dissnae communicate...

as much as i appreciate that we are now £100K better off why get the support excited with statements claiming an exciting and interseting company that we will all love ???