New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to me like a late replacement. I am quite sure Leanne's original post was referring to the oft quoted charity - Comic/Sports Relief.

I can only assume we went with Commsworld because:

They offered more money

Problems arose with the charity 0r maybe we will work with them in another capacity...

One thing is for sure - no-one ever knows - not even the club it would seem :whistling:

Hopefully it will be longer than one year, otherwise it will mean yet another change to the kit next season. Right now though its just good news that the club have sorted this out. Perhaps the reported 'six figure sum' will allow Craigy to make a signing!!

I'm sure i saw James Corden at Fir Park, wonder what he was doing in town???? :ph34r:

icon_lol.gif

how many times does it need tae be said

THE DEAL IS DONE

icon_lol.gif

To be fair - there are a few posts where the 'alleged' sponsor has been disclosed / hinted at / joked about

icon_lol.gif

Received very good info about 1 week ago re this topic... and couldn't reveal too much, however prior to it being made official Ive been told its been announced on Wikipedia.... Check it out. It's a great RELIEF to have a sponsor at last. ^_^

icon_lol.gif

Folk that can't take hints are fuckin' stupid!!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

"Aw but we knew who it was all the time. You canny take a joke".

icon_lol.gif

2wox5c9.gif