New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCDave - will I still be able to buy a sponsor free shirt on Friday/Sat or am I too late?

I asked the same question earlier. Basically you have probably less than a week to get your hands on a non-sponsored top then after they'll all have the sponsor printed on it. I plan to go in on Saturday to get a sponsor free top.

Correct. Black, Purple and Green for the SPL season.

Black out now, Purple out towards the end of the year.

That just seems a bit mental. By the time it comes out we are more than likely going to be in the process of looking through the Puma catalogue for next seasons strips and also looking for new sponsors. Out in time for the Christmas sales for those that want to look like Prince when following Motherwell though.

That just seems a bit mental. By the time it comes out we are more than likely going to be in the process of looking through the Puma catalogue for next seasons strips and also looking for new sponsors. Out in time for the Christmas sales for those that want to look like Prince when following Motherwell though.

Same happened last year. The home goalie kit is decided on (Black this year) then everyone requests the other one (Blue last year). Can't win.

why is there not a proper picture of the top on the site ? its a stupid cartoon thing

Because people were looking to pre-order it when it wasn't in stock yet, so the graphics from PUMA went up.

This seems to me like a late replacement. I am quite sure Leanne's original post was referring to the oft quoted charity - Comic/Sports Relief.

I can only assume we went with Commsworld because:

They offered more money

Problems arose with the charity 0r maybe we will work with them in another capacity...

One thing is for sure - no-one ever knows - not even the club it would seem :whistling:

Personally, I would like to hear an explanation.

Leeanne was quick enough to come on here talking about a partnership with a company that would be inspirational and the envy of other clubs supporters. With the greatest of respect to Commsworld, they hardly fit the picture painted by Ms Dempster.

I'm all for open and direct communication between the board and the fans, but, in her position, she should know better than to open her mouth and spout the kind of nonsense she did before the deal was finalised.

It was totally unprofessional.