New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

Motherwell College? :huh:

Can't say I've heard anything! Whatever, whoever, the club deserves a huge amount of credit for this, Leeann especialy.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know that we have the main shirt sponsorship sorted. We can ill afford not to have the finances associated with such sponsorship. Good also that we have had companies prepared to help out in the short term.

Really looking forward to seeing who the new sponsors are. Sounds exciting and innovative maybe....we can probably rule out Buckfast :huh:

All I want to know is when we can get our hands on the new away kit.

Great post Leeann and even better news.

Logintolearn to sponsor Euro shirts?

"Patience...this will be different."

This quote alone has my full attention. There must be a LOT more to this shirt sponsorship deal than a logo on a jersey and occasional adverts on the official site.

Charity or 'Multi agency' (council/community) funded project?

The 2nd round Europa matches - we have again secured a sponsor for these two matches, deal done many weeks ago

Overall Shirt Sponsorship - as eluded to above, we have been working very hard in this area and I am pleased to say that we have secured a partnership that I hope will not only excite our supporters but more importantly, inspire them.

Thanks for the info Leeann.

Now the sponsorship is sorted lets get on with the important business of winning football matches. :)

NL Leisure with use of new 'Craig site and incentives for season ticket holders to use fitness facilities??

I'd be stunned if they were the principal shirt sponsor, they're skint doing stuff like reducing opening hours at aquatec pool and generally trying to slash costs!

NL Leisure with use of new 'Craig site and incentives for season ticket holders to use fitness facilities??

NL Leisure Limited are a non profit organisation and the shares are owned by North Lanarkshire Council. Given that the council have to make massive savings in their budget I doubt that NL Leisure will be our shirt sponsors next season.

Motherwell FC, like the other professional teams in the area, have all been in talks with NLLL regarding the use of the new facility at Ravenscraig which will be open to the public in October. I'm sure that the club will be making some use of this magnificant new facility.