New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

We really have a stunning turnaround in fan-club relations - by just making use of a medium that's been on the go for a decade!

Indeed, & it's also nice to see the club recognising the hole that Scottish Football is in & trying out new avenues & new ideas (I'm assuming of course that the sponsorhship is along the same lines). Never gonna please everyone but I'm sure the vast marjority of fans are happy with the direction the club seems to be heading off the pitch.

Do find it funny that people are still guessing the new sponsor though, as if they'll confirm it as soon as someone guesses right!

Can just see Leeann coming back on: "Well done guys, you've cracked it, Tampax it is"

Do not be mislead in thinking however that we have not be active in discussions and in pursuing a partnership that cements not only our commercial interests but as important, where we aspire to be as a club. We have been in active discussions since before the end of 2009 to secure the RIGHT partnership. Read into that what you will.

logo.gif:lol:

Do not be mislead in thinking however that we have not be active in discussions and in pursuing a partnership that cements not only our commercial interests but as important, where we aspire to be as a club. We have been in active discussions since before the end of 2009 to secure the RIGHT partnership. Read into that what you will.

ecyimgcom.png:lol:

I wonder if it could be Maggie's Cancer Charity, given John Boyle's involvement with them, or even St Andrew's Hospice

Well, we could go on and on plucking names out of thin air... Do we think the board are offering the space on our jerseys on trust? The charities mentioned would require funding to secure such and I'd expect any monies by most are better served undertaking the work that they do, no? I'd wager our main sponsor to be a lot further up the food chain. That's not a pun btw before the usual suspects get moist at a Tesco, Asda or Morrisons logo adorning the kit.

Thinking a little out the box, commercial awareness and viability, positive spin in the media? All for it, me. :lol:

I think it's fantastic the General Manager of the club we support has taken time to respond to a thread on a fans message board. How many other clubs would have people do that? She took the time to post a more than decent informative post, for which she was under no obligation whatsoever to do and for that Leaanne and the club should be commended.

Especially since much of the thread is absolute shite and nonsense!

I think it's fantastic the General Manager of the club we support has taken time to respond to a thread on a fans message board. How many other clubs would have people do that? She took the time to post a more than decent informative post, for which she was under no obligation whatsoever to do and for that Leaanne and the club should be commended.

Especially since much of the thread is absolute shite and nonsense!

Totally agree Milo with this board I would say the future is bright. Oh and that is not a suggestion of a sponsor.