New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

Glad this has finally been announced and that the club are using the opportunity to help support such a cause.

I do have a bit of sympathy with ChooseLife, putting 2+2 together with what I heard about the new main sponsor a few weeks ago, it seems they have 'done the dirty' on ChooseLife a bit.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on then...

I'm sure I alluded to it in one of my posts a while ago that with ChooseLife being something of a small, local charity were needing some help to raise the funds to be our sponsor.

I may be wrong here, but I'd guess they went to our main sponsor looking for funding which brought the opportunity to their attention, and they decided to sponsor us themselves rather than give ChooseLife the money to help them out.

Like I say though, I'm kind of putting 2+2 together there and it could be a mile off but I'd put a good wager on that being the case.

I'm sure I alluded to it in one of my posts a while ago that with ChooseLife being something of a small, local charity were needing some help to raise the funds to be our sponsor.

I may be wrong here, but I'd guess they went to our main sponsor looking for funding which brought the opportunity to their attention, and they decided to sponsor us themselves rather than give ChooseLife the money to help them out.

Like I say though, I'm kind of putting 2+2 together there and it could be a mile off but I'd put a good wager on that being the case.

NHS Lanarkshire?

NHS Lanarkshire?

I would be surprised if the NHS have any spare cash to give to a football team. Any spare money they do have will surely be ploughed back into providing services for the sick and elderly and not footballers wages. The NHS are not like any normal commercial or charitable organization who need to promote their services by advertising. Your guess may be right but I for one would be shocked if the NHS were to throw money away on football shirt sponsorship.

it aint nhs lanarkshire they wouldn't put themselves in the position of showing allegiance to a team

it aint nhs lanarkshire they wouldn't put themselves in the position of showing allegiance to a team

good way to promote the problem of amnesia in Motherwell though.

The simple sponsor’s logo/website looked good on last nights shirt.

On a slightly different subject I noticed the club badge on the shirt is a stiched on printed cloth patch. I think it looks much classier when the badge is fully embroidered. Other than that the kit looked very smart!

The simple sponsor's logo/website looked good on last nights shirt.

On a slightly different subject I noticed the club badge on the shirt is a stiched on printed cloth patch. I think it looks much classier when the badge is fully embroidered. Other than that the kit looked very smart!

I agree UBH. At least we aren't getting a XARA effort circa 2004-2005. Terrible :lol: