New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that the good people of choose life have paid up to sponsor us for the two games against Breidablik, it would seem somewhat off to announce a new sponsorship deal before their agreed period is over. Let them have tonight as they've earned then we can announce it whenever we like...

Given that the good people of choose life have paid up to sponsor us for the two games against Breidablik, it would seem somewhat off to announce a new sponsorship deal before their agreed period is over. Let them have tonight as they've earned then we can announce it whenever we like...

My previous flippancy aside I totally agree with that. that's the right thing to do do. probably would have been better coming from the club this way too - precisely and specifically after the Choose Life sponsorship was concluded.

i'd like to know if there have been instances befor where a club has taken money from a charity for sponsorship. the instances I've known about - the club have waived the fee or a businessman has raised the funds and handed the space over to the charity.

I know that they all have an advertising budget and it's up to them how they spend it it