New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing on this topic for a wee while..........

Will we get a sponsor in time for the production of the new tops. If not would we consider doing a Barcelona and putting a charity on the tops rather than leaving blank?

Who is dealing with this at the club - one would assume Leanne, although is she no away on holiday?

It cannot be easy to get sponsorhsip in this day and age, especially where we are looking at up to £100k per annum. Still the fact we are in Europe should hopefully help seal a deal with a global giant :lol:

Just a shame that Tennants have jumped on the Old Firm bandwagon as usual. Not a lot of thought on that. They could have sponsored the other 10 SPL teams for probably the same amount they are pouring into there coffers.........

Nothing on this topic for a wee while..........

Will we get a sponsor in time for the production of the new tops. If not would we consider doing a Barcelona and putting a charity on the tops rather than leaving blank?

Who is dealing with this at the club - one would assume Leanne, although is she no away on holiday?

It cannot be easy to get sponsorhsip in this day and age, especially where we are looking at up to £100k per annum. Still the fact we are in Europe should hopefully help seal a deal with a global giant <_>

Just a shame that Tennants have jumped on the Old Firm bandwagon as usual. Not a lot of thought on that. They could have sponsored the other 10 SPL teams for probably the same amount they are pouring into there coffers.........

pretty sure that we, not being one of the biggest clubs on the planet, cant afford to pay a charity to put their name on our shirts

If I mind right a local businessman paid to sponsor Airdrie and then he donated the space to the charity. Airdrie still got their money (£50,000 comes to mind but I might be making that up).

I may be completely wrong though. :lol:

i think the longer this goes on the less chance there is that we will have a sponser as i am sure the club would have announced something by now. As season tickets are expected to be in by friday and they usually have the sponser on them and the new kit is expected to be unvailed in early june

i think the longer this goes on the less chance there is that we will have a sponser as i am sure the club would have announced something by now. As season tickets are expected to be in by friday and they usually have the sponser on them and the new kit is expected to be unvailed in early june

Shite.png

:lol: I say...

i think the longer this goes on the less chance there is that we will have a sponser as i am sure the club would have announced something by now.

I would be very, very shocked if we had no shirt sponsor for next season. Even during our darkest hour we managed to get a deal with The Untouchables.

Not sure if this has been mooted yet but...

Someone mentioned the JAXX deal was £200k over 2 years, and that in the current financial hole the world's in we would expect maybe half of that now.

There were around 12000 Well fans at the Fir Park Nancy game, and around 20000 went to Hampden last time around, so even if we only take a small number of those fans, say, half the season ticket buyers and some more diehards and ask them to stump up a score each we could easily get £50k per year.

Et voila...... www.steelmenonline.com .....new sponsors?

Not sure if this has been mooted yet but...

Someone mentioned the JAXX deal was £200k over 2 years, and that in the current financial hole the world's in we would expect maybe half of that now.

There were around 12000 Well fans at the Fir Park Nancy game, and around 20000 went to Hampden last time around, so even if we only take a small number of those fans, say, half the season ticket buyers and some more diehards and ask them to stump up a score each we could easily get £50k per year.

Et voila...... www.steelmenonline.com .....new sponsors?

:lol: Seriously? Heaven help us...

Maybe we could have all our usernames woven in to the fabric of the strip like Alaves did for their season ticket holders when they played Liverpool in the Yoofa Cup.

Or maybe we could just behave ourselves and wait for the sponsor to be announced.

It's bad enough having a website that sounds like a gay chatroom without having it written on the front of your top as well.

:D Very True Al!

One of the guys at work spied me on here a few months back - he keeps goin on about "You still looking at the 'Men of Steel' gay chat room?"