Players Training Kit Sale?

mfcmainstand

Al's just leaving now actually, a good amount was shifted - Al has made some extra budget for next season and fans have got themselves some great items, so win-win!

Good to hear. I have never heard of any other club that does this kind of thing. Here is hoping it becomes an end of season tradition.

Did the Juke not give his boots to a lifelong Well fan after the Hibs game ;)

Hmmmm? Would hope that was another pair.

He certainly handed a pair of battered white ones to one of his biggest fans after the Rangers game at Ibrox.

I saw Jamie Murphy lob his boots into the crowd (along with JOB launching his shirt) but didn't see Lukas doing this.

Hmmmm? Would hope that was another pair.

I saw Jamie Murphy lob his boots into the crowd (along with JOB launching his shirt) but didn't see Lukas doing this.

They were handed to said fan outside following the game, at the front door, minutes before Giles handed me his. Don't know when they were used of course, was just making an observation. Truth be told, you never know how many boots a player uses over the course of a season. Jonny Tuffey hit double figures during 09-10!

They were handed to said fan outside following the game, at the front door, minutes before Giles handed me his. Don't know when they were used of course, was just making an observation. Truth be told, you never know how many boots a player uses over the course of a season. Jonny Tuffey hit double figures during 09-10!

Incidentally, what Motherwell kit do you have for sale for your charity. Couldn't see on your website and you didn't (as of yesterday) have anything on ebay.

Incidentally, what Motherwell kit do you have for sale for your charity. Couldn't see on your website and you didn't (as of yesterday) have anything on ebay.

Hey Finlay

Thanks for looking in B-) At the moment there is nothing online (I'm trying to work through packing all the sales from the last week) but I have already sold a pair of gloves from John Ruddy and Giles Coke's boots. The remaining Motherwell item for auction will be a pair of Michael Fraser's gloves.

The next 24 hours will bring at least 100 new items for auction as my fundraising continues, with a big announcement coming on the website tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has popped into the site, please keep on checking by for more auction items tonight, tomorrow and beyond.

Best

Robin

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

Hi there,

Juke gave me the boots after the Gers game, now have pride of place along side Mark Reynold's boots and John Ruddy's gloves from this season.

Realy sorry to see Juke & Ruddy go back to everton. Best wishes guys.

Were they the boots he wore during the Hibs game though?