Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Lukas again tells Everton to let us have him......

Jutkiewicz keen to stay at Motherwell

Lukas Jutkiewicz clearly sees his future away from Everton and would like to make the move to Motherwell over the summer.

The 21-year-old striker spent the season in the Scottish Premier League and scored 12 goals in 33 matches.

A fairly decent return, but the current state of the SPL shows that Jutkiewicz is unlikely to have impressed to much and its probably fair to the player to just allow him to move on and build a career at Motherwell where he is clearly settled and happy.

'It would be a shame if Everton were to price me out of a move here,' Jutkiewicz told the BBC.

He added: 'It wouldn't make sense to ask too much because I'm obviously out of contract next year.'

Jutkiewicz went on to say: next year I'd love to see myself here. Fingers crossed that can happen.

'Unfortunately it's not completely in my hands, having a year left on my contract with Everton.

Lee Hughes is out of contract...

21 year old Midfielder Michael Perrier is out of contract at FC Lugano. Surely a good shout as our next water carrier in the middle?

Bang on BB he's plenty of fizz that lad - plus a bubbly personality for the dressing room. Plenty of bottle too (although a wee bit green)

Lukas again tells Everton to let us have him......

Jutkiewicz keen to stay at Motherwell

Lukas Jutkiewicz clearly sees his future away from Everton and would like to make the move to Motherwell over the summer.

The 21-year-old striker spent the season in the Scottish Premier League and scored 12 goals in 33 matches.

A fairly decent return, but the current state of the SPL shows that Jutkiewicz is unlikely to have impressed to much and its probably fair to the player to just allow him to move on and build a career at Motherwell where he is clearly settled and happy.

'It would be a shame if Everton were to price me out of a move here,' Jutkiewicz told the BBC.

He added: 'It wouldn't make sense to ask too much because I'm obviously out of contract next year.'

Jutkiewicz went on to say: next year I'd love to see myself here. Fingers crossed that can happen.

'Unfortunately it's not completely in my hands, having a year left on my contract with Everton.

Again, sounds fantastic........but could be an old story as he is in the States on holidayb

Can't believe some people on her want Imrie. He is a dick. Hates motherwell. He would never come here! I would find it very hard to support motherwell with him in the team. Dont think we can afford him now anyway.

I agree with all of that apart from him never coming to Motherwell. He'd be here in a minute if offered a good wage.

Why don't we go for Ronaldo or Kaka?

Oh wait a minute it's Motherwell so that means that:

Players out: Anyone that attracts the interest of another club

Players in: A couple of English boys no one has ever heard of

END OF

Why don't we go for Ronaldo or Kaka?

Oh wait a minute it's Motherwell so that means that:

Players out: Anyone that attracts the interest of another club

Players in: A couple of English boys no one has ever heard of

END OF

Naw!! Certainly not the type of player we're in for... One of which has just signed a very lucrative deal abroad after turning down a chance to be one of the Arks highest earners. Also, unless they are these mythical Englishman are playing in say the Isthmian 1st division, there is every chance most people will have heard of them. Coke, Humphrey and Ruddy won't have been strangers to anyone that watches any of the Football League magazines.

Naw!! Certainly not the type of player we're in for... One of which has just signed a very lucrative deal abroad after turning down a chance to be one of the Arks highest earners. Also, unless they are these mythical Englishman are playing in say the Isthmian 1st division, there is every chance most people will have heard of them. Coke, Humphrey and Ruddy won't have been strangers to anyone that watches any of the Football League magazines.

Since he is not coming/has never been here, care to mention his name or at least the club we would have taken him from?

All went quiet on the Partick Thistle keeper front as well.

Re - Lukas.

Sounds promising that he is really keen on staying, but wages, fees etc I think will price us out. I think he would have to take a wage cut which aint gonna happen.

Re - Imrie

I am sure the Accies paid a six figure sum for him. So no chance of us getting him. Honestly don't care about his past as I don't know him from Adam, but he is an excellent player.

As for Teale and McEveley. Both would probably walk into our team, but again I doubt we could even get close to the wages they would have been on.

EDIT - I think after the Scottish Cup Final and if we make it into Europe then A. We can attract better players and B we can maybe put more cash towards the getting of players.

I'm not convinced Motherwell getting into Europe will cause players to sign with us. The reality is we will probably be out of the competition (if we get there) before we play our first SPL fixture and any potential signing will know that. Europe is more for the fans than the players imo.