Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Im a big fan of andy dorman but i dont think so :/

I don't know what his contract status is but my mate was pretty adamant but would not reveal his source despite us giving him the 'made up story' slagging all night. :lol:

I don't know what his contract status is but my mate was pretty adamant but would not reveal his source despite us giving him the 'made up story' slagging all night. :lol:

He`s out of contract so would be free,however, has been mentioned with Championship teams so would be totally out our budget,good attacking midfielder tho

Priorities for me are a backup keeper for Fraser, a centre half if Reynolds goes (Craigan is a year older now and Hutchy looks a tad injury prone), an out and out winger (bearing in mind we've lost O'Brien and McGlinchey), and a forward as well. A right back too if we can afford it, but those are the priorities for me!

Ma Kalambay is available.

Would take all four of the guys Hibs released.

Fair enough but stick someone like Stephen McPhail, Joe Ledley or Peter Whittingham in an SPL side I'm pretty sure they'd get more goals that Andy Dorman.

Aye but to stick McPhail,Ledley or Whittingham in an SPL side it would cost you £4m each at least,whereas Dorman would cost a few hundred grand (i mean value,I know he`s available on a free) big difference in quality there

Reckon we need a really good centre half to replace Reynolds. Someone with pace to make up for Craigan's lack of it. Very concerned with the amount of goals we shipped at the end of the season and that was when we had a class keeper to. Strange for a Craig Brown team to leak so many goals.

Reckon we need a really good centre half to replace Reynolds. Someone with pace to make up for Craigan's lack of it. Very concerned with the amount of goals we shipped at the end of the season and that was when we had a class keeper to. Strange for a Craig Brown team to leak so many goals.

I don't agree actually. I think Hutchison is a ready-made replacement, and I also think if he stays fit, he will be a much better centre-half than Reynolds has been for us.

And if I thought Ladbrokes would entertain it, I'd be sticking a tenner on Hutchison to become our highest ever transfer fee received in a few years. Reckon he could easily go for £2m+ if he fulfills his potential.

Would love to see Dorman at Motherwell. He is a good player who I feel has been stifled by a shocking lack of creativity in his team. Also at the tail end of this season he essentially saved St Mirren from the drop with his goals.

Would love to see Dorman at Motherwell. He is a good player who I feel has been stifled by a shocking lack of creativity in his team. Also at the tail end of this season he essentially saved St Mirren from the drop with his goals.

Agreed and I think he would benefit greatly from the likes of

Jennings and Lasley doing the dirty work. Furthermore, if we continue to play a couple of big strikers up front we could really do with a midfielder bursting through.

A year ago we would have no chance of getting of Dorman but I think there is a more than a fair cgance he will still be in the SPL next season.

According to a 'Well supporter on another site

Craig Brown was a guest speaker at an event on friday, he took part in a q and a at the end of the day and someone asked what was happening with big Lukas and Ruddy.

he said

Everton want to sell them because they have 1 year left on thier contracts

He said they would at least start next season with us (keeping them in the shop window i assume maybe 3 month loan)

He also said we could have them both for £500k

He said Boyle is also looking into personally financing the deal for them

Sounds positive, this is not 4th hand info of something i read on the back of a fag packet this is from the horses mouth so to speak.