Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I would bet you my house that none of our players will get near 20 this season.He is our best chance of getting goals as Sutton is more of the player to bring the ball down and knock it onto the striker[probaly Murphy].

Or we could get Sutton and Jutkiewicz who can knock it down onto wingers, put it in for them to get all the wee tap ins and headers ...

Aw naw, it wasn't Stuart Duff was it?! Now if it was the guy Foster, he could do us a turn

I'd take Duff as he is a good utility player and can cover a couple of positions when we need him/

i remember hating Foster cause my dad had seen him in a couple of youth games that my cousin played in and he said he was pish. Obviously after that 30 yarder he scored against us we both said 'Aye, he might actually be no bad ' :lol:

wouldnt mind either of them signing for us.

I'd take Duff as he is a good utility player and can cover a couple of positions when we need him/

i remember hating Foster cause my dad had seen him in a couple of youth games that my cousin played in and he said he was pish. Obviously after that 30 yarder he scored against us we both said 'Aye, he might actually be no bad ' :woop:

wouldnt mind either of them signing for us.

I heard Duff was one of the few Aberdeen players that was actually putting in a shift up there.

Ach, Duff is nae bad. He looks to have cracking technique, I dunno how fast or comfortable he is at full back though, which is the position I'd say we need cover the most.

Wouldnt really want to waste the clubs money on duff very workman like a bit of a cart horse. What about the the lad benji from hibs been relesed always thought he looked good would be decent replacement for Jim add some creativity and goals from midfield.

Not if he continues his end of season form he isn't.

Here we go again! Are you still bleeting that Fraser and Smith are better keepers than Ruddy?

I'm guessing....and this may be a long shot (& appologies if this has been previously banded about), but the story you told a few months back, about seeing some of the players at the pics, and hearing someone refer to you as a gimp....Do you have a wee incling this was John Ruddy...?

Maybe a long shot, but it's the only expanation I have for your ludicrous opinion on the best keeper we have had in the last 20 years!

RANT OVER!!!

Here we go again! Are you still bleeting that Fraser and Smith are better keepers than Ruddy?

I'm guessing....and this may be a long shot (& appologies if this has been previously banded about), but the story you told a few months back, about seeing some of the players at the pics, and hearing someone refer to you as a gimp....Do you have a wee incling this was John Ruddy...?

Maybe a long shot, but it's the only expanation I have for your ludicrous opinion on the best keeper we have had in the last 20 years!

RANT OVER!!!

If John Ruddy continued to be pish then there would be no reason why he should keep his place. I didn't tell a story. I stated that I saw some of the players at the cinema. I commented on how they were getting on, since it was all new players (outwith O'Brien). The gimp thing is a completely different story. Paul Slane said to a staff member in the club shop, who had asked him about me changing my name, that I was a gimp.

I don't have an opinion on John Ruddy other than he had a good season where his brilliance at times was undermined with fuck-ups and the habbit of being lobbed.

As I've stated before, I'm lucky not to own claret and amber tinted specs. John Ruddy conceded more against Celtic than Fraser did. There ye go. We had a better result against Celtic with Fraser in goal.

"You can't handle the truth."

Funny how this thread has developed. Can't be arsed going back but I'm pretty sure no-one ever claimed Fraser was better than Ruddy.

No chance, you must have missed the 500 posts where I claimed Fraser was the best 'keeper of all time. ;)