Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I was told by someone, who I am pretty sure would know, and have no reason to doubt, that there was an agreement of £250K to buy Ruddy, but it was Ruddy who was not interested in the move.

As has beed discussed before, I assume these were both family and financial reasons.

anyone think getting slane on loan from celtic might fill the hole of o'brien going? Would like to take a few of the celtic lads on loan - show them what first team footie is like and sign them up. If we mix our youngsters and theres got the making of a brilliant team.

Thought we had a young goalie who was the next big thing?

They've got a few goalies that could do a decent job for us.DOnt know if these two are still they're but I was thinking of Scott Fox and Dominic Cervi.

Also have a look at this guy.Looks as if he is goin to be out on loan this season aswell as he looks out of favour at Oldham.Could be a least back up to Murphy and Sutton if The Duke doesnt come back.

So we dropped Fraser, a proven SPL Campaigner for some Under 19 keepers of Celtic... who can probably not even fill a full season of an SPL campaign between them? Not to mention they'd have to be dropped, hopefully at least 4 times a season... :huh:

Come on Motherwell bloody sign someone ( Don't start all that finding right player, better than we have already pish). Broonie is opening a bloody garden fete today, stop it now and go look for players, Boyle get yer bloody wallet opened, couldn't care less if you had to resurface the park and redo the safety for the Phil O'Donnel stand again. Get some players signed NOW..!! (aaahhh that feels better..!!)

Given that Brown will be heading away on WC duty later this week, I'd be hoping for some activity this week. Could be difficult though with many players likely to be on holiday. I imagine our youngsters are once agaon going to have to play a key role in our European adventure.

On a sidenote, I clocked that Hibs signed yet another keeper yesterday and then discovered that Yves Ma-Kalamby has been released. Wonder if he is on the radar of any SPL clubs...

Just to relieve some of the boredom of a lack of transfer activity, I would be interested to know who people think would be a really exciting buy for us given our money constraints? I think for me hearing that Ruddy and The Juke were staying on for another season is about as good as I could hope for.

Ex-Saddler%20News.pngScottish Premier League side Motherwell have opened talks with released Saddler Rhys Weston who had a trial with the club in April.

Weston left Walsall at the start of May along with Sam Parkin, prior to our final game of the season. Weston departed after three seasons so he could move closer to his family who have lived in Scotland while he had made the long commute and live away.

Weston recently went to Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty girlfriend's 21st birthday fancy dress party, and teamed up with Rangers goalkeeper mate Neil Alexander to attend as dumb and dummer.

You can tell its quality journalism from the spelling etc.

Spoke to a neighbour of mine today. He is quite pally with Jim Jeffries. He said that JJ had identified 8 players he wanted to sign, provided the list to Romanov and the ONLY one he approved was Kevin Kyle. So JJ is already pissed off at the Submariner.

He did however claim that Jim O'brien was on that list and that JO'B has all but agreed to go to Hearts until Romanov put the kibosh on the move. Of course could be horse manure, but sounds like there is substance behind what he was saying.

He finished by saying JJ was playing golf with Paul Hartley today and there was a chance he could end up back at Tynecastle next season from Bristol City....

Spoke to a neighbour of mine today. He is quite pally with Jim Jeffries. He said that JJ had identified 8 players he wanted to sign, provided the list to Romanov and the ONLY one he approved was Kevin Kyle. So JJ is already pissed off at the Submariner.

He did however claim that Jim O'brien was on that list and that JO'B has all but agreed to go to Hearts until Romanov put the kibosh on the move. Of course could be horse manure, but sounds like there is substance behind what he was saying.

He finished by saying JJ was playing golf with Paul Hartley today and there was a chance he could end up back at Tynecastle next season from Bristol City....

He would be a great signing for us.It kills me that Hearts can afford players like that and we cant even though we have been in Europe 3 years in a row and they have been in the bottom six in recent seasons.The only other way they bring in more money is attendences.They are bringing in internationalists and we are failing to bring in league 1 and league 2 players.

On the goalie front wasn't Paul Gallacher out of contract? Would def fancy him between our sticks. Only downer is isn't his partner and her family big st midden fans and do the catering for them or something.

Knowing motherwell though we won't sign anyone till the week before our first competitive game.

Been reading the Football Rumours website. What a load of shite that place is, but so far I have come across for Motherwell

John Rankin - Hibs to Motherwell - £150K (Aberdeen our signature rivals, so we can cancel that one as Aberdeen don't have £1K to splash - never mind us).

John Fleck - Rangers to Motherwell - Loan

Been reading the Football Rumours website. What a load of shite that place is, but so far I have come across for Motherwell

John Rankin - Hibs to Motherwell - £150K (Aberdeen our signature rivals, so we can cancel that one as Aberdeen don't have £1K to splash - never mind us).

John Fleck - Rangers to Motherwell - Loan

Would not mind that at all !!!!!

But as you say, I have a feeling its utter pish.

Hopefully another few youngsters will step up this season and I think having hutchinson fit will be like having a new player. Wouldn't mind seeing Forbes head out on loan again for a month or two, get his feet back on the ground because he hasn't been playing as we all had expected and maybe thats what he needs.