Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

If a player is looking for 1000 quid a week (as an example), and Accies get him and we dont, that doesnt automatically mean we cant pay a player that but they can. It could also mean we just weren't willing to pay that amount THAT player, whereas they were. Especially when most folk seem to hold the opinion that he's shite.

Of course, that may not have enough panic in it for some peoples taste.

Couldnt agree more.

Im delighted he's off to the 3rd force in Lanarkshire.

My workmate is a don and he almost buckled in two when I told him we had McDonald on trial.

He's not exactly missed up there.

If a player is looking for 1000 quid a week (as an example), and Accies get him and we dont, that doesnt automatically mean we cant pay a player that but they can. It could also mean we just weren't willing to pay that amount THAT player, whereas they were. Especially when most folk seem to hold the opinion that he's shite.

Of course, that may not have enough panic in it for some peoples taste.

Can you please retyope this but in bold and using CAPS. A few "!!!!!11!!!!!1!" wouldn't go amiss either. thanks!

The only thing I wonder is that if we offered O'Brien and Coke new deals and neither are here anymore, where has that money gone?

In all honesty, If we were able to sign a left midfielder and a striker I'd be delighted with that, can't really expect too much in the current climate, I'd definitely say we have more than ample cover in defence and centre midfield.

The only thing I wonder is that if we offered O'Brien and Coke new deals and neither are here anymore, where has that money gone?

In all honesty, If we were able to sign a left midfielder and a striker I'd be delighted with that, can't really expect too much in the current climate, I'd definitely say we have more than ample cover in defence and centre midfield.

I can only imagine that the extra, if there was any, money offered to them was taken by Randolph. I also imagine Hateley will have a much increased deal. I reckon that's where there money has went.

The only thing that's bugged me so far comes with the apparent news that there will be no new players. Halsman was sent out on loan to Annan and I think it will be a great move for him, but I think he's the closest thing we have to a proper left mid. I don't really want to see Forbes play there for the most of the season. Of course Humphrey may play there but I think that makes the team pretty lopsided. Hammell has the abillity to bomb down the wing or make runs into the box whereas I've not seen that from Saunders yet, who I reckon will be right back for the season, with Hateley most likely in right mid.

id like to think there was enough money to sign atleast 1 more player and if we progress into the next round in europe hopefully we could sign another.the cost of the pitch and the lack of sponsor so far are major factors in our tight playing budget for this season plus im sure brown wouldve been counting on fraser leaving to free up another wage.we need a natural left midfielder and could do with another striker and that would be us sorted for the coming season

I can only imagine that the extra, if there was any, money offered to them was taken by Randolph. I also imagine Hateley will have a much increased deal. I reckon that's where there money has went.

The only thing that's bugged me so far comes with the apparent news that there will be no new players. Halsman was sent out on loan to Annan and I think it will be a great move for him, but I think he's the closest thing we have to a proper left mid. I don't really want to see Forbes play there for the most of the season. Of course Humphrey may play there but I think that makes the team pretty lopsided. Hammell has the abillity to bomb down the wing or make runs into the box whereas I've not seen that from Saunders yet, who I reckon will be right back for the season, with Hateley most likely in right mid.

I am sure Fitzpatrick for left midfield for the season starting.

In all honesty, If we were able to sign a left midfielder and a striker I'd be delighted with that, can't really expect too much in the current climate

I think that's all any of us are wanting. We'll be told this will only be possible if we qualify from the groups stages of the Europa Cup though I'm sure.

I think that's all any of us are wanting. We'll be told this will only be possible if we qualify from the groups stages of the Europa Cup though I'm sure.

Qualify from the group stages? Surely that can't be right. Qualifying for the group stage is extremely unlikely, nevermind getting out of them. And the window will be closed by then anyway.

I might be putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 352 here, but...

Ricky Sbragia, the Sunderland chief scout according to Wikipedia, was sitting about 10 seats along from me in the PoD stand, Row C taking a good few notes.

I'm guessing here, but can only assume it was for Reynolds?

Qualify from the group stages? Surely that can't be right. Qualifying for the group stage is extremely unlikely, nevermind getting out of them. And the window will be closed by then anyway.

Why not? Aberdeen managed it!

Ricky Sbragia, the Sunderland chief scout according to Wikipedia, was sitting about 10 seats along from me in the PoD stand, Row C taking a good few notes.

According to Radio Scotland, there were a squad of scouts at the game all to see the Aalesunds goalkeeper. Let's just hope that one of them noticed Reynolds having a decent game and we maybe get a cheeky bid for him...

They still did it. Anythings possible, no matter how hard or difficult. It'd be an amazing achievement to reach that stage and who knows.

He was at the Breidablik game as well.

Anyone know when the signing deadline is for the next European round out of interest? Obviously Odense is not the money spinner John Boyle might have been looking for but I'd imagine the money for getting through last night might help a wee bit on the signings front...