Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Brian Kerr if you are reading this can you please fuck off!!!

Thats a tad harsh !

Na no it's not. Brian kerr = :ph34r: was he not quoted as saying he left Fir Park to go and play for a bigger and better team (Hibs)

was he not quoted as saying he left Fir Park to go and play for a bigger and better team (Hibs)

One of which was true at the time, and the other of which is still true. Still a not the most advisable thing to say when you're leaving, though... you never know when you might have to come back.

I dont understand why everyone is always quoted as saying that he has the ability but just doesent apply himself, I think thats nonsense. Brian Kerr tries hard to put a good shift in, hes just fucking pish.

Wouldn't say its a position that we are really short of players in.

Kerr struggled to recover from some quite unfortunate injuries over the years and perhaps that had a negative effect on the way he played the game.

I'd prefer to see this one left alone but trust that Craig and Archie know what they are doing!

The Brian Kerr story is making the rounds today,

The Sun have reported on it as well as the record

Axed Dundee midfielder Brian Kerr is being linked with a move to Motherwell. He is currently training with the Fir Park club but St Mirren are also interested in the Scotland international.

:doh: Oh FFS.....

Why why why would we want Juan Kerr back? :D:lol::wallbash::dash2::dash2:

I think he might just be a wee bit better than me at fitba (only just tho) and so are most of my mates at the 5's but MFC are not offering any of them an opportunity to earn a deal....

FFS, even on a free I would never want to take him back after he "went to a bigger club" (should read as "took the money and run").

He'd be no worse than what we have in midfield just now (Jennings and Lasley aside) now, with Fizzy's deal up in January, we need to have players who can step in when Jennings is inevitably suspended and Lasley has a knock.

If we can get him on some sort of pay as you play deal, why the hell not?

Not that he'll be given anything resembling a chance by the East stand right enough.

I'd be majorly pissed if Broon let someone who wants to play for Motherwell leave and sign that fuckin twat who made his feelings crystal clear.

He can make up the numbers on the training pitch - other than that he can FRO

he deserves no support from the East Stand

i agree that i'd be gutted to see kerr back. the guy was a shirker and although he had some decent games he spent the majority of the the time shitting out of challenges and hiding.

however we can't be suprised that brown is looking at midfield options. tom hateley hasn't won a tackle since he moved into the centre and it's clear they don't rate fitz and forbes. we need a left sided player and a centre mid, it's a shame we're pissing money away on casagolda, the cypriot, fitzy and gow.