Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

it's a shame we're pissing money away on casagolda, the cypriot, fitzy and gow.

Just out of interest, were you slagging off the Duke in Autumn 2009 or did you give him a chance?

Can't comment on Goldenballs, I'm still caught up in the bubble of his hype.

The Cypriot I understand he was bought primarily for the under 19's initially, the first team would be a long way off, perhaps its testament to him he was on the bench on Saturday.

Fitzy at least deserved to be used in some capacity as a 2nd half sub on Saturday.

It would appear Gow didn't do a pre-season and came here about 8 or 10 games into the season. I've seen glimpses of ability, don't think he's being played in the right position to realise his potential. he was unfit and mentally trying to rebuild his career.

Brian Kerr can either sling his hook or wash Cragain's Kaisers.

Just out of interest, were you slagging off the Duke in Autumn 2009 or did you give him a chance?

i thought lukas was dire when i saw him at aberdeen but much better when he came one against the h**s and dundee united. the game against celtic at parkhead was the first game he really looked a player.

You cannae turn somebody from a lazy, shite-bag to a non-lazy, non-shitebag. He'll be exactly the same with us again as he was the 1st time around. Why do you think he isnae still at Hibs? Because he was as useless and lazy as he was with us, thats why.

A kid-on fitba' player, that has managed to carve out a reasonable career and living from coming through the youth ranks at Newcastle.

BBC Gossip Page.

Did we spend any money in the summer though? Depends how you look at it. Reynolds and Fitzy could possinly be away. League Cup Semi on the horizon. I expect somebidy will be brought in on a loan deal.

Especially if Gow and Blackman leave.

Wouldn't say its a position that we are really short of players in.

With Lasley injured and our midfield being over-run against Accies, our options were Fitzpatrick or defenders or forwards. We are short on midfield options - not that I think Kerr is the answer.

• 4 weeks later...

Based on wishaestevie's post on another thread, I've update the first post to show Shaun leaving on loan to Ayr. Couldn't find anything on it on the official site but based on Lasley returning, Hately being pushed back to RB and Saunders as cover for the Craggs/Reynolds (as has tended to happen this season) then it seems to fit and make sense.