Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Best of luck to him, I hope he does well down south. £100k is not bad considering his contract is up at the end of the season. We have Page, Hutchison and Saunders all ready to step up, so we're in a relatively good position to move him on.

At the time the Rangers bid was shite, but Reynolds didn't really kick on from then and if anything took a slight decline. It burned us this time, but we can't be selling guys off at the first offer we get.

Thought he was a Celtic fan?

The bird was in his class at school and I'm sure she said he was a 'Well fan. Not that it matters, despite making mistakes that have cost goals etc. I have never doubted that he has given 100% every time he's pulled on the jersey.

If he's away now then he deserves a good move, hopefully like others who have left 'Well for England in recent years we will see his game progress and see him get a look in in the Scotland squad.

Thought we'd already established he was a Well fan?

Whatever, he's one of our own, nice wee sell on clause and the deal may end up none to shabby. For his own development he needs a move, would have preferred the rumoured PSV one for him, what an experience that would have given him but I'm sure he goes with all our best wishes and continued interest in his development.

Should we rename this thread 'OUTS'?

Every recent manager has highlighted the small pool of players and we now have 4 less to choose from. assuming McCall originally wanted to ADD 2 could someone explain where we will get 6 new quality players in the next 2 weeks for the limited money we have available?

Is anyone else concerned that our Board are following the Liverpool model but withot their Plan B of Dalglish plus millions?

One injury and one suspensionand we will need to make sure our pitch is unplayable for a few weeks, just like the Arabs and Accies did a few weeks back. Oh no, that's right you get fined for that, don't you. :rolleyes:

Seriously though we are in dire straits for the third season running and cannot hope to progress with this Manager merry-go-round we have created.

The silence from the Boardroom is deafening and judging from JB's rant on another thread , he is sick of the situation in our SPL and the losses we are having to sustain.

If loan deals are the only answer then how do we reward our own players and encourage them to stay at Fir Park?

I think we are struggling for eleven first team players, never mind subs. Tough times!

1413: MOTHERWELL TRANSFER NEWS: Defender Mark Reynolds will not feature against St Johnstone this afternoon, ahead of a proposed move to English League One outfit Sheffield Wednesday. How does that news go down with fans of the Steelmen?

all over Twitter and th above from BBC, nothing from official tho'

we don't play st Johnstone this afternoon :doh:

:lol: I never even read that far into the quote was looking at all the other feeds

the official tweet is now that

Reynolds misses out through injury picked up in training , although strong links to Sheff Wed

:rolleyes:

how can we expect to improve the squad, if the board of directors wont invest even a modest amount of monies? Lack of investment will eventually bite us on the bum!

If they aint going to invest it in the first team, i would hope that money could be used to bolster the youths.

how can we expect to improve the squad, if the board of directors wont invest even a modest amount of monies? Lack of investment will eventually bite us on the bum!

If they aint going to invest it in the first team, i would hope that money could be used to bolster the youths.

Didn't a lot of the young guys and Murphy sign improved contracts recently?