Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Where are people getting that Moutinho is a Gow like player. He's more of a Sutton type player. Built well, and can put his head through a ball. Always good for a goal against Celtic too. Would be an OK signing for a team like ours.

Scored a hat-trick against Rangers im sure last season or it might have been Celtic.

I think he'll be a good signing

I can't see Cedric Collets wages being that large. Before Standard Liege he has never played at a level higher than the Belgian or French 2nd tiers, and since joining Standard Liege he has only made 3 appearances in 18months. hardly the characteristics of someone on a big wage....?

I can't see Cedric Collets wages being that large. Before Standard Liege he has never played at a level higher than the Belgian or French 2nd tiers, and since joining Standard Liege he has only made 3 appearances in 18months. hardly the characteristics of someone on a big wage....?

3 words!

Bo

Bo

Balde

It would be great to sell on Randy for a few million !!! It would yet again flag upto the English lower division and larger teams squad players that you can play up here and quickly move on to a bigger club :whistling: and bigger wages.

Look at Blackman, Coke, Lukas ,Porter and Ruddy to name a good few over the past couple of seasons . All bettered themselves playing regular top flight football every week.

I love that within a page this guys gone from a talent to not good enough, without anyone seeing him!

I'm always wary of trialists, was it McGhee who said some boy came over, did well, looked interested then said he wanted £16k a week or something mental?!

good point, and he played with Toulouse not really setting the football world alight

He won promotion with toulouse at that point in time. And in his first few years at celtic was pivotal to their success, only in the last year or 2 was he playing in the reserves. My point was that this Collet guy has never been a regular for Standard Liege, and before them had only played at 2nd tier levels therefore isn't likely to be on filmstar wages.

He won promotion with toulouse at that point in time. And in his first few years at celtic was pivotal to their success, only in the last year or 2 was he playing in the reserves. My point was that this Collet guy has never been a regular for Standard Liege, and before them had only played at 2nd tier levels therefore isn't likely to be on filmstar wages.

The guy played for Brest in france awesome team :whistling:

he's a random johnny foreign guy so im just jumping the gun and saying his wages will be huge. Wont matter because if he comes in till the end of the season and plays well the old scum will buy him or he'll go down to lower league england and we'll get a bit of money for him haha

The guy played for Brest in france awesome team :P

he's a random johnny foreign guy so im just jumping the gun and saying his wages will be huge. Wont matter because if he comes in till the end of the season and plays well the old scum will buy him or he'll go down to lower league england and we'll get a bit of money for him haha

I take it he is a free agent at the moment then and not a potential loan signing?

Had a wee look about and the 3 times he played for standard leige was as a left back but before that he was left mid so hopefully if he joins he will also provide cover for Hammell.

I take it he is a free agent at the moment then and not a potential loan signing?

Had a wee look about and the 3 times he played for standard leige was as a left back but before that he was left mid so hopefully if he joins he will also provide cover for Hammell.

Well i might be jumping the gun and thinking were getting him for free but dont know to be honest

It would be good if he could provide conpetition to hammill

pffftt that boys even younger than Murphy!

unless he's seen as the replacement for Craigan i dont see why we should be going for him.

I do feel a bit of the Casagolda love coming this guys way!

Is he not a right back?

If he is then it direct competition for Hateley and Saunders.

Ideally we want two players for each position in the squad so players don't get complacent.