Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Not an out and out striker then? Just when you compared him to Snodgrass, I thought "midfielder?"...

Certainly(League wise) he was out wide, bearing in mind he was trying to shift Beckford and Becchio who were scoring for fun, so he was competing more with the wide players for a place. Last season he did well when he got his chance.

He can play through the middle and either side of a target man. It's not as physical in the SPL compared to the Football League, so he could well thrive.

Very confident Murphy won't go as I don't believe any team will value him at the same price we do.

Leigh Griffiths has just went for 150k and even if we believe that Murphy is twice the player Griffiths is then 300k still some way off what we will be looking for.

Certainly(League wise) he was out wide, bearing in mind he was trying to shift Beckford and Becchio who were scoring for fun, so he was competing more with the wide players for a place. Last season he did well when he got his chance.

He can play through the middle and either side of a target man. It's not as physical in the SPL compared to the Football League, so he could well thrive.

Nik who ....???????? :D

I'm a season ticket holder at Leeds United & have watched Grella play a good few times for us.

I think it's fair to say the lad didn't get a fair crack of the whip down at Elland Road & started most games on the subs bench. He seems to have a fair bit of ability which isn't reflected in his goals per game average.

I'd be interested to see how he does at Fir Park and wish him all the best.

I'm a season ticket holder at Leeds United & have watched Grella play a good few times for us.

I think it's fair to say the lad didn't get a fair crack of the whip down at Elland Road & started most games on the subs bench. He seems to have a fair bit of ability which isn't reflected in his goals per game average.

I'd be interested to see how he does at Fir Park and wish him all the best.

I seem to remember a couple of pieces in the match day program about him, if I can dig them out later I'll scan them and upload them if anybodies interested?

Yea! im sure all the guys here would be interested in seeing what we've got

I'll try to do it tonight, least I can do after all the help board members gave me re my Dad's Birthday trip to Fir Park.

I'm afraid it'll be the usual match day program pish though.

How is the trip planning for your dads bday going? did you manage to get hospitallity tickets? and picked a game?

How is the trip planning for your dads bday going? did you manage to get hospitallity tickets? and picked a game?

Not so good at the moment, I lost my Mum over the Christmas break and the idea was to get my Dad back into the football to keep him occupied. I thought I could get him up to Fir Park when ever Leeds weren't at home & it'd take his mind off of things.

At the moment he says he's not up to the trip, however I'm sure he'll come round given time & I have all the info I need to organise things in the future thanks to the help from this boards members.

Not so good at the moment, I lost my Mum over the Christmas break and the idea was to get my Dad back into the football to keep him occupied. I thought I could get him up to Fir Park when ever Leeds weren't at home & it'd take his mind off of things.

At the moment he says he's not up to the trip, however I'm sure he'll come round given time & I have all the info I need to organise things in the future thanks to the help from this boards members.

Sorry to hear it's not going so well chief,

If you get him up make sure you tell us, im sure there will be loads of lads here who'll get your dad a few drinks and make him have a great day :D