Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Our options are really limited right now, and bringing in Jeffers gives us another option up front that we definitely need. The guy had something about him at one point, and who knows maybe things click here and he gets four or five goals for us in the next few months.

The worst that can happen is that he turns out to be shite and doesn't get on the park. The money is there to spend on wages, so this is a relatively low risk signing.

He could be this season's Willie Falconer or Mickey Weir! Or Lewis Grabban, who knows.

The the point right there,

Nothing wrong with a 6 month contract with wages we have left, if he's shit? dont renew his contract if he's good im sure he would like to sign for longer.

Im a bit un sure about jeffers coming to us but if he does sign and put an the claret and amber i will give him a chance to prove himself but for what its worth he does have experience at playing at the highest level (not recently)

if he signs hell get my backing but ive seen enough of him over the years to think hes shite.he done fuck all up here with rangers playing with better players and that was years ago god knows that hes like now but ill look forward to you joining in with abuse when he turns out to be shite :P

Dont get me wrong ive seen him as well the last few years and he's not been the best striker but he has something there and it's about making sure he fits in and gets in the swing of things.

And if he's shite? you'll hear me in the east stand throwing abuse all day long at him :doh:

Given the chat on here with folk wanting to sign dross that other SPL teams released, fuck it, another body in is another body in. 6 months of him trying to get another contract down south and one last payday.

Incidentally, has an England international played for Motherwell before?

Given the chat on here with folk wanting to sign dross that other SPL teams released, fuck it, another body in is another body in. 6 months of him trying to get another contract down south and one last payday.

Incidentally, has an England international played for Motherwell before?

What players have been released by an SPL team we want?

Ive missed all that :doh:

Invincible and Hogg. Bit more glad we didn't go for them!

It was truly fantastic. Invincibile was the goal scorer we needed and Hogg was a bit of quality at the back, I think.

It was truly fantastic. Invincibile was the goal scorer we needed and Hogg was a bit of quality at the back, I think.

Hogg is boufing and Invincible was a semi decent player once upon a time, but no one suggested anything of the sort.

At best someone suggested they might be worth picking up on a free, which in Hoggs case I'd suggest is still completely insane and well Invincble or Jeffers I'd if pushed take the former on a short term deal but he by no means a goal machine either but might do us a short term turn if fit.

This is murder we haven't signed any strikers, McCall is a muppet and I'm no going back to Fir Park.

Oh fucking hell Franny Jeffers!!! What is McCall thinking of? He is a muppet and I'm no going back to Fir Park!

Damned if you do.........................................

This is murder we haven't signed any strikers, McCall is a muppet and I'm no going back to Fir Park.

Oh fucking hell Franny Jeffers!!! What is McCall thinking of? He is a muppet and I'm no going back to Fir Park!

Damned if you do.........................................

:doh:

I really hope this is a joke, Jeffers has more baggage than Imelda marcos has shoes. He hasn't shown anything like his original promise since he signed for Arsenal, and he's flopped everywhere else he's been. Why does anyone think he'll be any better with us?

My mate took me to see a Sheff Wed game a few years back and Jeffers was rubbish. How many games did he play for Rangers? - I'm certain he never scored once in the SPL. I would support him if he signed but for a guy who once cost Arsenal 8 Million quid I can't say this addition is whetting my appetite. We do need a striker but don't think this guys the answer. Thing is though I don't think there are many options that are available to us at present.

Despite what youtube videos might suggest McCall seems like he's no daft. Don't think he'd go near Jeffers if the potential for him to do us a decent short term turn wasn't there.

Are there youtube videos suggesting McCalls daft? That'll be the one of him falling off the car I suppose.

Jeffers has had potential ever since Arsenal paid Everton £8m for him in 2001. It is a point of FACT that he has failed to live up to this potential ever since, scoring 17 goals in 150 appearances in 10 years.

Jeffers is 30 long past the age where potential is valid, he doesn't have potential he has a past and it's shit.

If McCall goes anywhere near him then he's worse than daft.