Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Apparently we were interested in Suarez, Torres, Carrol, Keane, Santa Cruz but we just missed out on them.

Some people need to get a f***ing grip, and take a reality test.

For weeks and weeks, folk moaned about getting someone in. We now(potentially) have someone in – and you still moan. Even if we had signed any of the above, people would still moan.

We can’t afford to BUY anyone. Every single club in the country wants to keep someone who puts the ball in the net, there are not going to give them away.

We had wages available, and from what I hear, McCall was told to use them. He wasn’t going to get a pat on the back for not using them and saving us some money

Apparently we were interested in Suarez, Torres, Carrol, Keane, Santa Cruz but we just missed out on them.

Some people need to get a f***ing grip, and take a reality test.

For weeks and weeks, folk moaned about getting someone in. We now(potentially) have someone in – and you still moan. Even if we had signed any of the above, people would still moan.

We can't afford to BUY anyone. Every single club in the country wants to keep someone who puts the ball in the net, there are not going to give them away.

We had wages available, and from what I hear, McCall was told to use them. He wasn't going to get a pat on the back for not using them and saving us some money

do-blood-vessels-burst-eyes_-200X200.jpg

Relax there fella..

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I've never heard of him. Anyone got any thoughts?

From BBC Gossip page :-

Dundee player-manager Barry Smith says he is not surprised that midfielder Craig Forsyth is being targeted by Hibernian, Motherwell and St Johnstone. (the Sun)

Personally, I've never heard of him. Anyone got any thoughts?

From BBC Gossip page :-

Dundee player-manager Barry Smith says he is not surprised that midfielder Craig Forsyth is being targeted by Hibernian, Motherwell and St Johnstone. (the Sun)

This not the guy that should have been off in the cup game for a ridiculous challenge on Reynolds?

If so I'd give him a miss, charged about like a headless chicken all game looking busy but produced zero moments where he showed any ability to beat a man / pass / cross / shoot... rather see Halsman or someone get a chance than this guy.

This not the guy that should have been off in the cup game for a ridiculous challenge on Reynolds?

If so I'd give him a miss, charged about like a headless chicken all game looking busy but produced zero moments where he showed any ability to beat a man / pass / cross / shoot... rather see Halsman or someone get a chance than this guy.

Nope it's not that was Sean Higgins! Forsyth was the big left winger, Higgins is the wee centre forward!

Seems a decent enough player. Could be used as a back up player incase of injury or suspension.

I don't get this one - which we see quite a lot

it makes a mockery of the old - "we signed him in the summer and he hasn't made the first team yet so he must be shite"

Motherwell don't sign players for cover. They sign them to compete for places.

If he's no good enough for the first team - steer clear

It would sense to look at him. With Jones age and his return to Walsall in the summer, it seems a natural choice. McCall has definitely seen the team benefits from balance on the wings, rather than relying on the right.

I doubt Jones will be going back to Walsall. Out of Contract in the summer is he not and told to find a new club.