Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I think if he was an immediate first team prospect at 17 then McCall would have been involved in the press release and not Youngie.

To be honest, Charalambous was bought as a U-19 player too, I expected that if we did see him this season then it would be towards the of the end with the odd sub appearance if we're not in a fight for anything.

Updated post #1 to reflect Devlin signing.

To be honest, Charalambous was bought as a U-19 player too, I expected that if we did see him this season then it would be towards the of the end with the odd sub appearance if we're not in a fight for anything.

the world's first 21 year old u19 player?

• 4 weeks later...

Aye, he's back I heard. Doing the rounds that Paisley Saints were after him.

Not exactly inspiring, not exactly disastrous. Did a decent job at Aberdeen last year.

Aye, he's back I heard. Doing the rounds that Paisley Saints were after him.

Not exactly inspiring, not exactly disastrous. Did a decent job at Aberdeen last year.

On the radio this morning that he has been training with the Buddies and they are going to sign him.

Interesting!

Prem interest in Humphrey

5 Apr 2011 Sky Sports

Skysports.com understands a host of Premier League sides are keeping tabs on Motherwell winger Chris Humphrey.

Doesn't really suprise me. If he can keep working on his final ball then he will be a huge asset to any team.

The last few games his delivery and final pass have been excellent. He is also using his brain more and if the pass isn't on then its played back.

I think for me the best example of the respect he has within the SPL was when Celtic came to Fir Park and their left back Emilio(?) was rendered useless going forward as he was worried about Humphrey running him ragged.

I doubt many players are quicker than him in the UK right now.

Interesting!

Prem interest in Humphrey

5 Apr 2011 Sky Sports

Skysports.com understands a host of Premier League sides are keeping tabs on Motherwell winger Chris Humphrey.

Unfortunately Sky have a photo of Blackman again to accompany the piece . . . .

Flying wide-man Humphrey has been earning rave reviews this term and his performances have alerted a number of clubs in England and Scotland.

Scouts from Premier League and Championship clubs have been flocking to Fir Park to cast an eye over the 22-year-old.

It is believed representatives from Liverpool, Bolton and Birmingham have been alerted to the former West Brom trainee's performances in recent weeks.

Humphrey, who has virtually been an ever-present in the Motherwell side this season, has been in outstanding form in the last few weeks, scoring two goals in his last two games and his displays have not gone unnoticed.

Motherwell are keen to keep Humphrey after recently tying him down to a new contract, but they could face a fight to keep hold of him if serious offers come in for his services this summer.

Unfortunately Sky have a photo of Blackman again to accompany the piece . . . .

Oh dear! I never saw the full story with the photo.

It does Motherwell's rep as a "fast track" career option no harm at all!