Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Craigan should go he's more than done his duty for the club & he deserves one last big pay day. If he has a shite season next year (which is possible) or gets a bad injury then he'll have missed his chance. So take it big man & go with the thanks from the Motherwell supporters for your service to our club.

Just too bad for Craigan that if he does move to kansas next year he won't be defending David beckham :P

Cause I can't see beckham staying in la

Anyways I hope we keep most of our players from this year and just build on our squad but then again we are Motherwell so I could see jennings and sutty off I'm afraid :/

Just too bad for Craigan that if he does move to kansas next year he won't be defending David beckham :P

Cause I can't see beckham staying in la

Anyways I hope we keep most of our players from this year and just build on our squad but then again we are Motherwell so I could see jennings and sutty off I'm afraid :/

he's already beat beckham.

craggs shut oot becks, rio, stevie g, lamps, rooney, owen, cashley, carragher and the rest back in 2005.

:notworthy:

Is it just me thats fair excited about the summers business coming up? McCall's signings have all offered something, but I assume they've all be stop-gaps. Intrigued to see what McCall call pull out of the bag in longer term prospects.

I don't think anyone could grudge him a return to Thistle as player/manager.

Not at all, although I'm sure he's said on multiple occasions that he's not really that interested in getting into management? Whatever he decides to do, he's been an excellent servant and captain to the club and deserves the best wishes of every Well fan. He may not be the most skilful player but he's an intelligent player who reads the game well and a great example to younger players (i.e. Reynolds and Hutch).

I see Hearts are saying they're looking for a big striker to back up the eternally injured Kyle. Could a move for Sutton be on the horizon?

I saw that too and Sutton was my first thought. Hopefully we can do the business on the pitch over the next few weeks and convince him to stay.

I don't think anyone could grudge him a return to Thistle as player/manager.

Quite a big step but hes got the media contacts to help support promote the move and I'd wish him well

I see Hearts are saying they're looking for a big striker to back up the eternally injured Kyle. Could a move for Sutton be on the horizon?

somebody has got to get this information to Hammerfist,

Says it on wikipedia (I know its wikipedia but still) and in the first post of this thread, as far as I know it was done and dusted at the start of the season but judas didn't know he was still on contract with that Algerian club he plays for

Is there anyvpoint in keeping Ross after the end of the season if we still have that Algerian right back on pre contract?

I spoke to Flow about this during the week, the picture in the French magazine/website was taken by Flow on the Algerian's camera phone at his request. Seems a little bit of self promotion, wonder if Hammerfist gave him some pointers.

He suggested it would surprise him if he showed up next season.

I thought of something today

Is there anyvpoint in keeping Ross after the end of the season if we still have that Algerian right back on pre contract?

Sorry if it's been mentioned before :P

C'mon Ye well!

im sorry i must have missed something who is the algerian that we are meant to have on a pre contract ?

• 2 weeks later...

From the evening times........

Meanwhile, the Lanarkshire side are set to hand defender Maurice Ross a new deal.

The former Rangers star moved to Fir Park last month and has impressed for Stuart McCall’s side.

The 30-year-old is keen to ply his trade abroad once again after spells in Norway and China, but the lure of European football could see him extend his stay at Well.

The 30-year-old is keen to ply his trade abroad once again after spells in Norway and China, but the lure of European football could see him extend his stay at Well.

Can't help feel that this last bit was added by his agent to add a few £££'s. He's playing in his home country at a standard above what he could do abroad. I doubt he'd want to leave and team on the crest of a wave combine that with the blonde he was with in the Corinthian on Saturday night.

When he first came to Motherwell he was very magnanimous and I was impressed with his candour and honest appraisal of his ability and level. It could be argued that last sentence goes against those sentiments. However lets not ignore the average hack's ability and the sinister presence of an agent. It was only a few weeks ago a reporter from the same newspaper filed a story full of pish about the number attending the semi final.